Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 04:55 AM

Athloon201 is on a distinguished road

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

hi guys,

I just stumbled upon this forum while googling for answers as to why Tubedigger suddenly stopped working on Flirt4free.

I downloaded tubedigger( 2.2.1) days ago, and was having a blast suddenly being able to download all those vids i been wanting, but this morning suddenly, when i go flirt4free with tubedigger it just crashes after few seconds on the website, it actually crashes on other websites too, AND on another computer, AND some older versions as well, all except the new one and older 1.4.4 . The new tubedigger doesnt crash, but it also doesnt record or download. The tubedigger 1.4.4 can RECord 3-4 mb when you hit preview, but then it aborts, and it doesnt even start if you choose to D-L instead.

Can someone shed some light on this, and is there any other way getting the Vod from flirt4free

I have tried GetFlv also, it doesnt seem to work either.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:24 PM

DexterM is on a distinguished road

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

Hmmz is it just me or did F4F change their VOD setup? I can't view the free video preview anymore, it just auto directs me to the registration page.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:13 PM

shakitoff222 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterM View Post
Hmmz is it just me or did F4F change their VOD setup? I can't view the free video preview anymore, it just auto directs me to the registration page.
yep,can't access preview video,that just drive me crazy
Old 05-16-2012, 11:46 PM

stream01 is on a distinguished road

GetFlv hasn't been working for month now with F4F Vod. (Only from time to time it downloads one vod). Don't know what's up with it. Installed
latest version 9.0.9.9 and latest Adobe FlashPl. (for Win 7 64bit IE 32bit) and again nothing.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:28 PM

Mezzy is on a distinguished road

Downloaded and purchased TubeDigger today (after finding it in this very thread)

It worked very well initially for a number of videos over 2 hours, downloaded ~20 videos with no issue at all.
Sadly now responds with 'failed' on the vast majority of videos I try (1 succcessful out of 40+ tried). I wonder if F4F has a means of detecting and blocking this type of software after a certain period of use?

Would still recommend it if you have a smaller number of videos you want (still works out cheaper) but, from my experience at least, its not a guarentee to get the videos you want.

Last edited by Mezzy : 06-04-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:24 PM

moey500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzy View Post
Downloaded and purchased TubeDigger today (after finding it in this very thread)

It worked very well initially for a number of videos over 2 hours, downloaded ~20 videos with no issue at all.
Sadly now responds with 'failed' on the vast majority of videos I try (1 succcessful out of 40+ tried). I wonder if F4F has a means of detecting and blocking this type of software after a certain period of use?

Would still recommend it if you have a smaller number of videos you want (still works out cheaper) but, from my experience at least, its not a guarentee to get the videos you want.

Hey Mezzy, how did you fix the problem where f4f vod free preview transfers you to the registration page???
Old 06-11-2012, 08:12 AM

TubeDigger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzy View Post
It seems you need to have fast internet connection (1 Mb/s at least) for stable downloading. Otherwise try various VPNs to change country of IP address. Also try to restart failed video.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:54 AM

Mezzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moey500 View Post
Hey Mezzy, how did you fix the problem where f4f vod free preview transfers you to the registration page???
Hi,
As far as I know there is no way to access the content if you don't register (this used to work, but they changed the security on the site I guess).

I myself have an account on the site. It required credit/debit card details but does not apply any charges for registration. You can change your card details to something fake once you've registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeebosoft View Post
It seems you need to have fast internet connection (1 Mb/s at least) for stable downloading. Otherwise try various VPNs to change country of IP address. Also try to restart failed video.
Thanks for the response!
I am currently using a 14mb/s connection, so I don't think this was my issue. I will see if I can find a free VPN service to use, otherwise I'll assume its just a case of hoping for the best with the chance of a successful download.

Last edited by Mezzy : 06-11-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 PM

twothemaste is on a distinguished road

Hello there,
the problem I'm having is that some of the "top performers" can choose to set their VOD to private so only the original purchaser can view it. I am using tubedigger to capture the public VOD but I can't extract the link from it and change the target. I know how to extract the video id# from the thumbnail, but I don't have an actual stream to catch with tubedigger, just a page that says the video is private. occasionally if the model drops off of the top performers list, the VOD is still there, and viewable, but for now, I am trying to find a way that I can get a URL from a different performer where I can edit the vid# and substitute it for the one I want so that it will download it without all the authorization. I am 75% certain I've done it a few months ago but can't remember how
Old 08-12-2012, 12:31 AM

stewart is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothemaste View Post
Hello there,
the problem I'm having is that some of the "top performers" can choose to set their VOD to private so only the original purchaser can view it. I am using tubedigger to capture the public VOD but I can't extract the link from it and change the target. I know how to extract the video id# from the thumbnail, but I don't have an actual stream to catch with tubedigger, just a page that says the video is private. occasionally if the model drops off of the top performers list, the VOD is still there, and viewable, but for now, I am trying to find a way that I can get a URL from a different performer where I can edit the vid# and substitute it for the one I want so that it will download it without all the authorization. I am 75% certain I've done it a few months ago but can't remember how

keep working on it bro, that is the worst when you see a girl you want and that shit is set to private by the member
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,