Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 PM

DexterM is on a distinguished road

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

No, usually if you hit play preview it records even if you are not logged in

Last edited by DexterM : 04-07-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Stream Recorder

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

Quote:
Originally Posted by placebo View Post
if flirt4free requires subscription (premium service), then you cant download the full-length video with RTMPE recorders.

pay.
Besides downloading you can capture RTMPE streams with freeware rtmpsuck. Just install Linux like free Ubuntu and use it. rtmpsuck allows to save a stream as long as you watch it.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:50 AM

nash28 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3K View Post
I use freeware StreamTransport which can download the entirety of the videos on Flirt4Free.com.
Which version do you use? It doesnt work on recorded vids for me..
Old 04-18-2011, 04:33 PM

Eagle16h is on a distinguished road

It seems that all recording software has stopped working with F4F.
I have tried StreamTransport, GetFLV and CooJah + Blader. They all seem to not work. A small part of the video can be downloaded (the preview), but after that the download freezes.

I hope someone gets a workaround for this.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM
GetFLV support

getflv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle16h View Post
It seems that all recording software has stopped working with F4F.
I have tried StreamTransport, GetFLV and CooJah + Blader. They all seem to not work. A small part of the video can be downloaded (the preview), but after that the download freezes.

I hope someone gets a workaround for this.
Please download GetFLV 9.0.0.5 to check it again.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:41 PM

TheShadowMaster is on a distinguished road

StreamTransport version 1.0.2.2041 used to be able to download a full VOD simply by clicking the Free Preview button...until the recent security upgrade to the VOD servers last month.

GetFLV 9.0.0.3 or greater works, but the trial version stops the download at 10mb or 50% and prompts you to register. I have heard terrible things about registering for the full version of getflv Pro (users being told their new purchased key was expired and useless, and non existent customer support etc).

Does anyone know of an RTMP engine similar to GetFLV that works free?

CooJah + Blader, Jaksta, Replay Media Catcher, WM Recorder also do not work. I've heard rtmpdump works, but even with my programming experience when a "program" opens the command prompt I'm lost

(some of the moderators posting in this thread before I joined are just ridiculous, like the things that I've seen recommended would have been Veto'd if you had even bothered to glance at the website the thread was posted for, strange.)
Old 05-28-2011, 04:30 AM

cocka is on a distinguished road

Well, as for the .f4f streams. It is the case that there has been no way to download these kind of streams to this day, because GetFLV captures only coded fragments from the video, which is useless in this way.

Manifest files and bootstrap info can also be accessed, but there should be a program which can decode and merge the fragments into one video file. GetFLV is not able to solve this "problem".
Old 07-19-2011, 09:06 AM

A_Bastard is on a distinguished road

No URL

What can I do when it's not showing the url on the list to download?!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:20 PM

mytoyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocka View Post
Well, as for the .f4f streams. It is the case that there has been no way to download these kind of streams to this day, because GetFLV captures only coded fragments from the video, which is useless in this way.
Hi, has there been an update to this request?
I'm trying to download f4f content and Replay Media Catcher isnt recognizing it.
-Mabel
Old 05-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Bruitist is on a distinguished road

Does rtmpdump still work on flirt4free
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,