Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 11:35 AM

Neatchee is on a distinguished road

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe19800 View Post
Replay media Catcher 5 does not work.cant record pvt show
Good to know, but I am actually referring to the VODs. Does replay media catcher 5 work for the VODs and/or is there a way to make real media catcher 4 work for the VODs.

Also if they do work, how do they work? As in do you have to be on the page of the stream for the stream to continue to download or no?

Thanks a lot!~
Old 08-12-2015, 09:59 AM

zoomba0 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Re: flirt4free.com: Recording RTMP/RTMPE live adult web cams with free and paid softw

Hey awesome people.

My main system is a Mac with OS X Yosemite. I've been struggling for months (literally) to get any Terminal (bash/zsh/other) application mix working, that doesn't require many steps (I'm happy with terminal scripts, anything programmatic, but don't want to use an "app" for this ideally). Or if I do, something that preferably actually works on the Mac.

My experience is as follows:
* I can record f4f using screen capturing, obviously, Screenflick works really well

* The "equivalent" of GetFLV for Mac, called Mac Video Downloader does not store cookies, crashes every time I try to close it. VOD recording barely ever works, live streams do work but stopping them and keeping them is difficult and requires many steps

* I've tried rtmpdump (through rtmpsrv and rtmpsuck) with the Mac firewall settings using:
echo '
rdr pass log on lo0 proto tcp from en0 to any port 1935 -> 127.0.0.1
pass out on en0 route-to lo0 inet proto tcp from en0 to any port 1935 keep state
' | sudo pfctl -ef -
Then running either rtmpsuck or rtmpsrv - neither of which works, even after I remove the above rule with:
sudo pfctl -F all -f /etc/pf.conf

I'm at a complete dead-end.

I have a username, password and credits on f4f. Just looking to record free (and perhaps private) streams that I watch (although the private ones aren't much of a concern for me) as well as the VOD that I have access to.

As a sidenote, Chaturbate works and I use CaptureBate (a python app) for that. I'm looking, ideally, at something that records any live f4f stream and any VOD stream that I start playing on my Chrome/Safari browser.

Is there any way at all? Has anyone, ever, managed to make it for, with a specific set of instructions, app/script mix?

I'd really really appreciate any input here or in a message.
Old 09-05-2015, 04:23 AM

zoomba0 is on a distinguished road

Hey. Anybody able to help with this in the end? I'm not looking to get free videos (I have a valid account), just looking (using ideally rtmpdump and the accompanying Terminal utilities) to save on my computer the VOD I own and public/private shows I view.

Mac Video Downloader does this but it keeps crashing, doesn't do sessions, takes forever and defaults to iPad view etc - plus I can't use my preferred browser.

Ideally, something for f4f (flirt4free) as the Capturbate project???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba0 View Post
Hey awesome people.

My main system is a Mac with OS X Yosemite. I've been struggling for months (literally) to get any Terminal (bash/zsh/other) application mix working, that doesn't require many steps (I'm happy with terminal scripts, anything programmatic, but don't want to use an "app" for this ideally). Or if I do, something that preferably actually works on the Mac.

My experience is as follows:
* I can record f4f using screen capturing, obviously, Screenflick works really well

* The "equivalent" of GetFLV for Mac, called Mac Video Downloader does not store cookies, crashes every time I try to close it. VOD recording barely ever works, live streams do work but stopping them and keeping them is difficult and requires many steps

* I've tried rtmpdump (through rtmpsrv and rtmpsuck) with the Mac firewall settings using:
echo '
rdr pass log on lo0 proto tcp from en0 to any port 1935 -> 127.0.0.1
pass out on en0 route-to lo0 inet proto tcp from en0 to any port 1935 keep state
' | sudo pfctl -ef -
Then running either rtmpsuck or rtmpsrv - neither of which works, even after I remove the above rule with:
sudo pfctl -F all -f /etc/pf.conf

I'm at a complete dead-end.

I have a username, password and credits on f4f. Just looking to record free (and perhaps private) streams that I watch (although the private ones aren't much of a concern for me) as well as the VOD that I have access to.

As a sidenote, Chaturbate works and I use CaptureBate (a python app) for that. I'm looking, ideally, at something that records any live f4f stream and any VOD stream that I start playing on my Chrome/Safari browser.

Is there any way at all? Has anyone, ever, managed to make it for, with a specific set of instructions, app/script mix?

I'd really really appreciate any input here or in a message.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:30 AM

ihryjfbd is on a distinguished road

streamlink "hls://http://vsmedia2-live.hls.adaptive.level3.net/hls-live/live/758044-ofms002.eqx-la3.vs3.com.f4v/hls-live2/758044-ofms002_eqx-la3_vs3_com_f4v.m3u8" best

Servers 1-7 possibly more.
Changes with each model
I've seen both
eqx-la3_vs3_com and euroweb-eu1_vs3_com

The rooms have timeouts though if you aren't messaging the model.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:00 AM

peter1 is on a distinguished road

I know this is probably useless but... is there anyone here who can get me some VOD videos please just for the sake of sharing?
There's just a couple of models that I'm interested in and I can't find a way to actually download vod without account.
Please pm me if you're willing to. It'd be much much appreciated.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:27 PM

DexterM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1 View Post
I know this is probably useless but... is there anyone here who can get me some VOD videos please just for the sake of sharing?
There's just a couple of models that I'm interested in and I can't find a way to actually download vod without account.
Please pm me if you're willing to. It'd be much much appreciated.
DM sent.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,