Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 05:15 PM

mrberni is on a distinguished road

Re: I downloaded NF videos in HD, I can play off line,need a little help W/.key file

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvoErrado2 View Post
How do you capture the audio?
Basically I had URLSnooper2 running while playing a video. For the Android app: I had the app running in Bluestacks. You get some very long URLs, one of them is the audio track.
You need to adjust the URLs from the win8 app a bit. You have to delete something about a range at the beginning of the URLs. They should then look like the URLs from Android.
In Android you get 62kbps and 96kbps 2.0 aac audio. In the Windows8 app you get 192kbps 5.1 ac3 audio.
Old 03-24-2016, 08:02 PM

AlvoErrado2 is on a distinguished road

Re: I downloaded NF videos in HD, I can play off line,need a little help W/.key file

Do you have any examples?
Old 03-24-2016, 08:39 PM

mrberni is on a distinguished road

Sadly no. I currently don't have a Netflix subscription. But the URLs for audio and video are mostly the same. It's a trial and error thing to pick the right URL. You can check your download with MediaInfo, to see what you've downloaded.

I have an example URL from an encrypted video here, but the audio URLs looks the same (IP address changes):
Code:
http://198.38.114.145/?o=AQHSgh7TXAm7mj4eW5ZHoix-Qqd6FxdPjneP7kee9oXSg-KuPfXU6wxsF41amJzoV71ber5rSfRikgBW9dD5eYvD3sTvUhcckP17tKX0YE4Eycu2eJjQDp__jPVLA9Y&v=3&e=1445830154&t=qBSrBfC7w2Osdr8eOrP7xfi5QyE
Old 04-20-2016, 02:24 PM

Denn1s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrberni View Post
Sadly no. I currently don't have a Netflix subscription. But the URLs for audio and video are mostly the same. It's a trial and error thing to pick the right URL. You can check your download with MediaInfo, to see what you've downloaded.

I have an example URL from an encrypted video here, but the audio URLs looks the same (IP address changes):
Code:
http://198.38.114.145/?o=AQHSgh7TXAm7mj4eW5ZHoix-Qqd6FxdPjneP7kee9oXSg-KuPfXU6wxsF41amJzoV71ber5rSfRikgBW9dD5eYvD3sTvUhcckP17tKX0YE4Eycu2eJjQDp__jPVLA9Y&v=3&e=1445830154&t=qBSrBfC7w2Osdr8eOrP7xfi5QyE

Thx, that was interesting... i did some test using another android emulator. I guess that the faster method to determinate which file is the audio is to copy all the link provided from url snooper and to paste it into the "link grabber" of jdownloader... there you can see the sizes, the smallest ones (around or under 100 MB) are the unencrypted audios, the bigger ones are the (encrypted) videos.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:34 PM

mrberni, which version of netflix you using?
Old 06-17-2016, 09:50 AM

JesWhite is on a distinguished road

i understand how to do this ...
but i have a problem....

ios must be jailbreak or not?
i downloaded hd movie ...
after that key file will change or not?
how can i find key file and another files?
and again anybody help me for everything on teamviewer?

thanks

-----------------------------------

i used Downloaded netflix file shrek folder and worked fine to converting...
i copy uvd convert php file to movie folder and i created bat file to faster create movie and audio file to decode...
i added to attached...
but i dont know a new movie way...

i will download movie
and i will try with Downloaded netflix folder..
Attached Files
File Type: zip uvdconvertphp+convertingbats.zip (2.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by JesWhite : 06-17-2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-17-2016, 11:34 PM

Techmandk is on a distinguished road

If you have a netflix account, you can use "Playon" (Not freeware) to rip videoes from netflix. And many more sites.

Link to playon -> https://www.playon.tv/
Old 06-24-2016, 07:49 PM

A Bug in Chrome Makes It Easy to Pirate Movies

Code:
https://www.wired.com/2016/06/bug-chrome-makes-easy-pirate-movies/
Quote:
The researchers say the bug is very simple but won’t reveal details about it until at least 90 days after their disclosure to Google, since they don’t want to provide anyone who doesn’t already know about the vulnerability with information that would allow them to steal movies. Ninety days is the minimum that Google’s own security researchers in its Project Zero project give vendors to fix vulnerabilities they uncover before they disclose the bugs publicly.
Old 06-24-2016, 08:11 PM

tsmvietda2 is on a distinguished road

http://caobanlong.org/che-do-dinh-du...loan-tieu-hoa/
Old 07-03-2016, 07:26 AM

JesWhite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmandk View Post
If you have a netflix account, you can use "Playon" (Not freeware) to rip videoes from netflix. And many more sites.

Link to playon -> https://www.playon.tv/
this is recording only..not downloading..
we are talking about download..
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , ,