Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 08:43 AM

AlvoErrado2 is on a distinguished road

Re: I downloaded NF videos in HD, I can play off line,need a little help W/.key file

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrberni View Post
Basically I had URLSnooper2 running while playing a video. For the Android app: I had the app running in Bluestacks. You get some very long URLs, one of them is the audio track.
You need to adjust the URLs from the win8 app a bit. You have to delete something about a range at the beginning of the URLs. They should then look like the URLs from Android.
In Android you get 62kbps and 96kbps 2.0 aac audio. In the Windows8 app you get 192kbps 5.1 ac3 audio.
Is it possible to use Wireshark to capture netflix traffic? Because urlsnooper2 is no longer able to view Netflix urls.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:31 AM

AlvoErrado2 is on a distinguished road

Re: I downloaded NF videos in HD, I can play off line,need a little help W/.key file

Urlsnooper2 no longer works to intercept netflix traffic in the windows 10 app, by the way it started using https to communicate and Urlsnooper2 can not intercept https.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 PM

javiton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvoErrado2 View Post
Urlsnooper2 no longer works to intercept netflix traffic in the windows 10 app, by the way it started using https to communicate and Urlsnooper2 can not intercept https.
So.. no way to capture 5.1 audio?
Old 08-27-2017, 08:21 AM

sysmai is on a distinguished road

better late than never. I have fought and struggled with netflix and amazon video back when I still had a data cap. I had a whole library online when they decided to cap me in the first place so I had no choice but to search out options. I found a terrible way to rip the stream is with all that desktop recording garbage. Eventually I came across a way to record strait off hdmi after using the craziest technique that just happens to work stripping the protection off. Having said all that. I realized shortly after. Amazon only streams to PC in stereo. Even still I then quickly realized how little necessity there is for capturing a already decoded 5.1 or above signal. Its just not how things work unless you are avoiding DRM. My reasons are legit but needless to say not everyones are, and that croud isnt exactly large enough to have much capturing software and/or hardware out there. I found a program that would read all the channels but as I said that is only on PC and that streamed stereo only. If decoded then its going out pcm or analog and i doubt you got 5.1 tape recorders recording terrible one speaker sound let alone the LFE. So..my experience is no 5.1 recording regardless of how hard you try. Now decrypting a downloaded video is beyond me and why i showed up here today...i dont have a cap any more so I no longer am banned from my large amazon library..but i just wanted to take a freaking screenshot without going to the PC on netflix..but...nope..lol.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:21 PM

ahlawy1222 is on a distinguished road

hey can anyone know how to extract srt subtitles from ios app
as the windows version contain arabic sub as PNG files
also scenes as NTB include the arabic sub in their releases as srt files anyone knows how they did it
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , ,