Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 02:22 AM

Striker10 is on a distinguished road

Re: PRIVATE group for recording of adult cam streams

The problem is this guy went to create his own forum - that basically got taken down as it broke the terms and conditions but folks had already contributed and then you see him as a mod on this other site lol but if you fail to quality to get in? Don't worry you can always donate. Begs the question how long he's been a mod and what he did with the information people contributed.

Sorry, but it reeks don't it?
Old 11-14-2014, 03:42 AM

webcamxxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaboxa View Post
Considering the group and it's content, you will need a lot more than 1 cam site...
considering that no one else knows how to do it and also that there are people who would pay big money for this one info about euro... I think it should do it...

maybe the members of the group could vote for it? How many members are there so far?
Old 11-14-2014, 01:05 PM

xaboxa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker10 View Post
The problem is this guy went to create his own forum - that basically got taken down as it broke the terms and conditions but folks had already contributed and then you see him as a mod on this other site lol but if you fail to quality to get in? Don't worry you can always donate. Begs the question how long he's been a mod and what he did with the information people contributed.

Sorry, but it reeks don't it?
Do you know about how much time it took me to create first board ? To write everything and to organize ? I am sure you don't. Further what do you think who was the most mad person after they shut down the previous board ? After everything created and few months of efforts board was down with a single click. Moths of effort gone in second. And I was so stupid that I did not saved anything of the posted content.

Maybe you should think twice before you accuse someone for something. I became mod at another board recently. After a months of activity and contribution to the board. After I become a mod it turned out that board has it's own staff section and I saw the chance to recreate the private board again within it. And yes, in order to qualify for being a member of it there were the same conditions as at the first private board. You have to be willing to share with the others the things you know. Trust and the sharing is something you can not find lately anymore. And you are well aware that you did not have anything to contribute to the second board. As members decide about accepting or no new board members together, you could expect not be accepted.

And the thing with the donation is biggest scam you mentioned in your post. Neither me, or anyone else earn a single cent from the board or posted informations. I saw here many people trying to make out money from their recording applications. Famous lurk4 (which I never had) was also paid service. Some other were asking money for their rtmpdump builds and yet you are talking about some kind of donation to the board which never was. Furthermore, I was even PM-ed here to sell informations about recording of some popular cam sites which I refused.

Instead of accusing me or board for something which is not, you could send e-mail. But, maybe this is better. I got good reason to post some facts about it.

I meet some really great people in past few months that became private board members. We talk a lot and we have share a lot. Much more than members here could expect. What is even better, we became friends and have an community like other could possibly only dream off.

Donation or money is not something that makes you part of the team...
Old 11-17-2014, 02:24 AM

webcamxxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaboxa View Post
Do you know about how much time it took me to create first board ? To write everything and to organize ? I am sure you don't. Further what do you think who was the most mad person after they shut down the previous board ? After everything created and few months of efforts board was down with a single click. Moths of effort gone in second. And I was so stupid that I did not saved anything of the posted content.

Maybe you should think twice before you accuse someone for something. I became mod at another board recently. After a months of activity and contribution to the board. After I become a mod it turned out that board has it's own staff section and I saw the chance to recreate the private board again within it. And yes, in order to qualify for being a member of it there were the same conditions as at the first private board. You have to be willing to share with the others the things you know. Trust and the sharing is something you can not find lately anymore. And you are well aware that you did not have anything to contribute to the second board. As members decide about accepting or no new board members together, you could expect not be accepted.

And the thing with the donation is biggest scam you mentioned in your post. Neither me, or anyone else earn a single cent from the board or posted informations. I saw here many people trying to make out money from their recording applications. Famous lurk4 (which I never had) was also paid service. Some other were asking money for their rtmpdump builds and yet you are talking about some kind of donation to the board which never was. Furthermore, I was even PM-ed here to sell informations about recording of some popular cam sites which I refused.

Instead of accusing me or board for something which is not, you could send e-mail. But, maybe this is better. I got good reason to post some facts about it.

I meet some really great people in past few months that became private board members. We talk a lot and we have share a lot. Much more than members here could expect. What is even better, we became friends and have an community like other could possibly only dream off.

Donation or money is not something that makes you part of the team...
now more than ever I want to be a part member of the board
Old 07-07-2016, 05:22 AM

wizard is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hello everyone,

It has past more than a year from the last reply here. For all that time many of the things have been changed. Unfortunately in a bad way. Most of the adult cam sites have been updated or even upgraded their security measures against recording of the private streams patching most of the exploits. I guess that many of the members lost interest considering this topic also so there was not much activity in general.

However, I am sure that this period of long inactivity is the best reason to post a reply here. The private board is also back online after hosting board had some technical difficulties. The good news is that there are still number of working exploits.

What I would like is to invite everyone that are interested into adult cam streams to send me an message and see if they qualify to join us. Due to the latest upgrades and updates made by cam site admins joining the private board is now requiring a bit more than before. What I would like is to met more people that are into java, adobe flash, coding, scripting, compiling/decompiling of swf etc... By working together and combining the knowledge each one of us have could be the fastest and easiest way to the discovering of the new exploits as it was always. By the way, knowing of working exploits that we actually don't have already shared at the board could be the fastest way to join.

What I would like to add also is that the board is really small and trusted community having small number of members (as it is not easy to qualify for the access) so you should not be worried that anything shared will be compromised.

Therefore, if adult cam pvt streams are sphere of your interest, you have the time and some knowledge about them in general and you would like to met some new people that are interested into same subject sending a PM to me would be the best place to start.

Looking forward to see you, friendly regards, wizard
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: