Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 AM

xaboxa is on a distinguished road
Question

PRIVATE group for recording of adult cam streams

Due to fast upgrade of adult cams security against recording that are happening last several weeks,

I was thinking we should make an group / subforum / private section where we will discuss about this topic (how to & where from is recording possible, share knowledge etc.) As long as we are talking about this topic in public, cam site admins are upgrading security. I am not sure is that technically possible at this board but here is my opinion how should it look like.

First, there would have to be some rules on who and how could get access to it so we could talk freely.

Members who want access to this group (closed, private forum section) should wrote an apply for access message to the mods of this group. In that apply they would have to write what knowledge do they have (for example "I know how to record pvt cam streams from 5 different cam sites" or "I know how to get VOD archive from 3 cam sites." or "I know for imlive.com backdoor access." etc...).

Second, we have to see who would be "moderators" of that group.
I think that those have to be most experienced members considering adult cams recording. The "apply for" message should go to them and then they will decide is it enough for adding new member to the this private group / forum section.

After mods decide positively and add new member to this group / section he/she should not see any content as long as their post quality is not approved by moderators.

Procedure in step by step:
Step 1. Send an apply for message to this private group moderators.
Step 2. Moderators decide is apply for message worth adding to the group.
Step 3. After new member is added he has to make a thread sharing his knowledge.
Step 4. Moderators than decide is the content of posted thread good enough and give a new member full access to the group.
Step 5. If content is not useful new member can't access to threads as long as he post something useful.

At the moment I know "how to" record pvt cams from at least 5 cam sites, get VOD archives from at least 3, know one backdoor and some few things more but I am not sharing anything in public.

My inbox is full so do not send my pvt messages! Use my e-mail (add yahoo.com to my nick), thank you.

Friendly regards

Last edited by xaboxa : 02-03-2013 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Adding description
Old 02-03-2013, 06:51 AM

anon069 is on a distinguished road

Re: PRIVATE group for recording of adult cam streams

I was a member of a group like that awhile back. Worked great for a bit until one of the members had an attack of conscience and decided to take everything he'd found in the group (not just what he himself knew) and send it directly to the admins of the various sites so they could plug their holes.

The whole show archive (500k+) from one site was lost, recording method on another, vod access & how to view the private/whisper chats on a third - it was ugly.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon069 View Post
I was a member of a group like that awhile back. Worked great for a bit until one of the members had an attack of conscience and decided to take everything he'd found in the group (not just what he himself knew) and send it directly to the admins of the various sites so they could plug their holes.

The whole show archive (500k+) from one site was lost, recording method on another, vod access & how to view the private/whisper chats on a third - it was ugly.
Well, there is always a risk that could happen. Maybe he fall in love with some performer

However, we should choose members carefully, make some strict rules. It is hard and maybe it takes some time but I think it is not impossible. I already got few e-mails from people who are interested into joining this kind of a group. Basically, it would be enough to make a new subforum here, make it private and allow only a "new group" members access.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:52 AM

youzme is on a distinguished road

Things like these don't last unless you make the criteria to get in EXTREMELY hard. Like, people laying out solid methods that they devised, or bringing exclusive private shows that aren't posted anywhere (I mean really rare shit, like Next Door Nikki getting gangbanged by a football team).

99% of the applications you get will be idiots reposting shit methods that are already public, or offering money to get in, or things that are even more banal.

The problem of dishonest moderators for exclusive private groups really has no solution. Sure, you could pick reputable guys from sites like these that devise methods, and then try to fill the group with quality contributing users; but who is to say that the admins won't let in people that make monetary offers to get in?

Whenever I've seen groups like these I've been in, new users get added to the list, and nobody really questions what they added, or even notices.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youzme View Post
Things like these don't last unless you make the criteria to get in EXTREMELY hard. Like, people laying out solid methods that they devised, or bringing exclusive private shows that aren't posted anywhere (I mean really rare shit, like Next Door Nikki getting gangbanged by a football team).

99% of the applications you get will be idiots reposting shit methods that are already public, or offering money to get in, or things that are even more banal.

The problem of dishonest moderators for exclusive private groups really has no solution. Sure, you could pick reputable guys from sites like these that devise methods, and then try to fill the group with quality contributing users; but who is to say that the admins won't let in people that make monetary offers to get in?

Whenever I've seen groups like these I've been in, new users get added to the list, and nobody really questions what they added, or even notices.
I agree with all that you have said.

However, we could make an form of "appy for message" so new members should only fill up empty spaces on it or answer 5, 10 or 20 questions when requesting for access. Also, the best would be that we make a list of questions for that form together.

After new member apply for access to this group, all group members should vote or vouch for a new member to be accepted or not. It is better that we all have same voting rights than few of us. Of course, only few will have option to add member to the group. I think that would be fair enough that only after at least 50% of members has been given their vote it will be decided is new member going to be added or refused. This way monetary offers would not be possible to pass

Last edited by xaboxa : 02-04-2013 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Adding description.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM

zhukov73 is on a distinguished road

i also agree. hope i could understand every step of procedure.
some days ago want to open new thread, with some suggestions about a couple of sites from where i record prv session, but i thought it could not be a good idea.
so ill check how to do it to ask to join the group and i can give this info on pm, for the moment.
ciao ciao
Old 02-09-2013, 02:59 AM

Exclamation

This private group is an idea at the moment but considering fact how many people sent e-mails asking about it, it looks like we are going to have completely new board (not here at this great SR forum board). I thought that forum mods or admins would join into discussion. At least by telling few words, is it technically possible, do they agree with it etc. Unfortunately, until today there wasn't a word from them. By the way, there wasn't many replies by SR forum members neither.

Those are the reasons (especially the 1st one mentioned above) we are going to make a brand new forum board. Making it is not an easy and fast process so it will take some time (maybe week or two). At the moment we are making an list of people who are interested into it and as soon as board is ready you all will be notified by e-mail.

Please, do not send any messages to forum mods and admins considering this topic because they already have to much job cleaning board from spam topics and they are not taking a part into this idea.

Also, my inbox here is almost full so use e-mail for contacting.

Thank you
Old 02-10-2013, 09:48 AM

foolonthehilll is on a distinguished road

Sorry for my english.

I understand the idea of creating a "private" board to prevent webcam site to fix some of their bug or default based on the explanation posted here.
But I also understand that such forum are created to share knowledge. Here I learned the existence and how to use rtmpdump and for a while been able to record shows from a certain site and I am thankful for that.
If such a private group is ever created it would be in opposition of the sharing idea of the forum and probably its place would be in a forum of its own.
Selfishly speaking I would not be able to contribute to such group as my technical skills are near to zero (once, something like 10 years ago I was able to use a voyeur view of one site to get the video stream from one site....but happened by mistake). I think if the applying procedure only involved "how to" knowledge this group should be on a different site, also private .

Regards
Old 02-10-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolonthehilll View Post
Sorry for my english.

I understand the idea of creating a "private" board to prevent webcam site to fix some of their bug or default based on the explanation posted here.
But I also understand that such forum are created to share knowledge. Here I learned the existence and how to use rtmpdump and for a while been able to record shows from a certain site and I am thankful for that.
If such a private group is ever created it would be in opposition of the sharing idea of the forum and probably its place would be in a forum of its own.
Selfishly speaking I would not be able to contribute to such group as my technical skills are near to zero (once, something like 10 years ago I was able to use a voyeur view of one site to get the video stream from one site....but happened by mistake). I think if the applying procedure only involved "how to" knowledge this group should be on a different site, also private .

Regards
I must fully agree with all that you have said. This board is great and I have learned many things here too. However, there is no other way than making completely new board where we could discuss about this topic and share our knowledge in private. Few days ago I have realized that all boards here are open to public and even to guests

By the way, private board is almost finished. It is not "the last word of a science" but it will do the job. We just have to add tutorials about recording and getting vod archives for each camsite we know in it's own thread (at least 4 camsite for getting pvt shows and 5 for getting vod archives).

Anyone will be able to register at board but getting full access would not be so easy...
Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Let me check with the owner of this board.

I want to see if:
A.) This is LEGAL (just as it's legal to record using DVR's etc, for PERSONAL use only)
B.) This is possible

Stay tuned
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: