Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 07:32 AM

gdunc is on a distinguished road

Re: Automated Chaturbate Recording Under Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealercohagen View Post
It worked for me, not sure it will work for you.
Hi dealercohagen, I'm getting the exact same problem on two different systems, 8.1Pro x64 and 8.1Pro x86, (the x86 is a new install).

Followed your instructions but when run I'm getting the same 0 byte files musterman gets, although in my case it correctly sees which models are online rather than all.

Turned on debugging and the following error is being returned by RTMPDUMP:

INFO: Connected
ERROR: Closing connection: Netstream.Play.Failed

This seems to be a problem with the args passed to RTMPDUMP as doing an anonymous capture from the CLI works fine.

Is there some way I can get the RTMPDUMP command and args being used?
Old 08-28-2015, 06:07 AM

dealercohagen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdunc View Post
Hi dealercohagen, I'm getting the exact same problem on two different systems, 8.1Pro x64 and 8.1Pro x86, (the x86 is a new install).

Followed your instructions but when run I'm getting the same 0 byte files musterman gets, although in my case it correctly sees which models are online rather than all.

Turned on debugging and the following error is being returned by RTMPDUMP:

INFO: Connected

This seems to be a problem with the args passed to RTMPDUMP as doing an anonymous capture from the CLI works fine.

Is there some way I can get the RTMPDUMP command and args being used?
I stopped using using capturebate-node a while ago because it only worked for a few hours and then I would always get connection timed out and it stopped capturing models. I switched to the fork version and it's works much better than the node version, I had it running for 3 days without a problem.

I try the node version today and for some reason now I'm getting the exact same problem as you, not sure what happened but It was the first time and now it's not anymore, I suggest you try the fork version, It worked on two system running win 10 pro x86 and x64.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealercohagen View Post
I suggest you try the fork version ...
OK thanks, I'll set it up in a VM then move it to the RasPi when I've got it running.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:28 AM

CrazyNash is on a distinguished road

Ok just to let you know - i used that script for a while, but there were quite a lot of problems with it in my opinion.
- main script got stuck from time to time (had to write a "check.sh" to analyze logs and restart it if nothing outputed for a few minutes ...)
- main script got internal weird python errors about variables not anymore recognized (?!)
- must "follow" the models (which is really a pain as it leads to login troubles thereafter)
- very difficult to make any evolutions on my side (as written in python, which i'm not fan of)
- not very robust (checking the 14th or 15th column of a "ps" for example)

As correcting all this would have been quite a hassle for me (again, i dont know python and i'm really not interested by this language), i've rewritten the whole thing and now i have a solution who (for me at least) works really better.

I have two Docker containers.
The first one "rips" the videos.
The second one re-encodes them from .flv to .mp4 (just the audio, see below).

The "ripper" Docker container is a java process which allows :
- to publish (very basic, but enough for me) web pages to administrate the wishlist online (subscribe / unsubscribe), check what is and what has been recorded, cancel a recording, ... (wishlist.txt is still editable on the disk but it's easier to just use the basic web pages)
- to have a robust internal behavior ("0 file size" (which occurs really less now) are checked in the background for example)
- to check several URLs and on several sub-pages (no need to follom models) (checking 10 pages takes less than 1 sec. on my core i3)
- to move (if configured) the downloaded files to another folder
- to have an easy-to-modify file pattern (destination, filename structure, date pattern)
- to work either as a daemon, either on demand

Quote:
09:48:31.683 [THREAD-MAIN] INFO ********.rip.plugins.cb.CBRipper - Configuration : CBRipperConfiguration : connectionTimeout [5000ms], daemonMode [true], downloadedPath [downloaded], downloadingPath [downloading], filenameDateTimePattern [YYYY-MM-dd_HH-mm], filenamePattern [${model}_${date}.flv], onlineModelsURL [https://chaturbate.com/female-cams/,.../couple-cams/], onlineModelsURLPageCount [5], password [******], processedPath [processed], processingPath [processing], rtmpBinary [/opt/rtmpdump-ksv/rtmpdump], token [*****], username [*****], waitTimeout [45000ms], wishlistFileName [/downloads/cb/wishlist.txt]
The "converter" Docker container is just a wrapper around ffmpeg (built with libspleex) (real ffmpeg, and not avconv) with the following conversion in a "while [ true ]" shell loop :
Quote:
< /dev/null ffmpeg -threads 2 -i "$INPUT" -c copy -acodec mp3 "$OUTPUT" > ffmpeg.log 2>&1
(may seems quite simple but took me awhile to have this running, as before Dockerizing this part, i had a very old avconv binary)

The folders organization is as follow :

"ripper" container
- download files under "downloading/"
- move them once finished under "downloaded/"

"converter" container
- move files from "downloaded/" to "converting/"
- mode them once finished under "converted/"

Additionnally, a "syncing" operation transfers everything from my server to my NAS :
- move files from "converted/" to "syncing/"
- deletes them if transfer has been successful

That way i never have any "synchronisation" problem between files and folders (every step has its own input and output folder).
Old 09-26-2015, 03:32 AM

coalmorning is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyNash View Post
Ok just to let you know - i used that script for a while, but there were quite a lot of problems with it in my opinion.
I've used this script since it was first posted, and it's worked flawlessly for me. The one problem I had was getting RTMPDump set properly.

I have the script configured on a Linux Peppermint virtual machine. No problems whatsoever, except for the 0kb files that appear when a model goes into a private show, other than that, flawess operation.

The only gripe I have is how the files are named, which ruin the ability to sort by model name.

The files should be named as followed... [model][date][time]
theres really no need to have Chaturbate in the file name either.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Bhuwan Chander

bhuwanchander is on a distinguished road

Thank you c4170001 for recommending http://googgl.me/12raC , its really hassle free, works in Windows without customization and doesn't generate a new file every minute, as it was earlier. I am not sure about Linux, because I never used Linus in my lifetime. But about windows its working fine. thank you again c4170001 for your help.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyNash View Post
- must "follow" the models (which is really a pain as it leads to login troubles thereafter)
FWIW, the forked version of Capturebate doesn't need a valid login/password, just the names of the models in the wishlist.txt file - something I only discovered a couple of days ago.

The forked version uses livestreamer for the capture of the m3u8 feed so you end up with an AVC/AAC mp4 file.
The only problem with this is that Vegas won't load these files unless it's been remuxed by ffmpeg using the -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc parameter to correct the audio, this sometimes results in the audio being out of sync which can be a PITA to fix.

Will you be releasing your Docker containers?
Old 10-04-2015, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalmorning View Post
The only gripe I have is how the files are named, which ruin the ability to sort by model name.
In modellists.py change the following line:

Code:
flinks.write('%(rtmp_bin)s --quiet --live --rtmp "rtmp://%(stream_server)s/live-edge" --pageUrl "http://chaturbate.com/%(model_name)s" --conn S:%(username)s --conn S:%(model_name)s --conn S:%(flash_ver)s --conn S:%(pw_hash)s --token "m9z#$dO0qe34Rxe@sMYxx" --playpath "playpath" --flv "%(video_folder)s/Chaturbate_%(date_string)s_%(model_name)s.flv"' % form_dict)
To:

Code:
flinks.write('%(rtmp_bin)s --quiet --live --rtmp "rtmp://%(stream_server)s/live-edge" --pageUrl "http://chaturbate.com/%(model_name)s" --conn S:%(username)s --conn S:%(model_name)s --conn S:%(flash_ver)s --conn S:%(pw_hash)s --token "m9z#$dO0qe34Rxe@sMYxx" --playpath "playpath" --flv "%(video_folder)s/%(model_name)s_%(date_string)s.flv"' % form_dict)
Old 10-08-2015, 02:38 AM

coolman_ is on a distinguished road

Hi!

I have a problem with rtmpdump on Linux (debian 8 on raspberry).
I use rtmpdump (KSV version) on both Windows and Linux. On Windows, that works just fine but on Linux, I always get that error :
Quote:
Here's the command line:
Quote:
./rtmpdump -v -r "rtmp://edge13-b.stream.highwebmedia.com/live-edge" -p "http://chaturbate.com/model" -C S:mynickname -C S:model -C S:2.646 -C Sbkdf2_sha256$PASSHASH -y "playpath" -o "test.flv"
Thank you!
Old 10-12-2015, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman_ View Post
I have a problem with rtmpdump on Linux (debian 8 on raspberry).
More information required:
RasPi v1 or v2 (they use different SoCs) ?
Precompiled rtmpdump (with KSV patches) or did you compile it yourself?
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,