Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 03:08 AM

00101010101 is on a distinguished road

Re: www.myfreecams.com: How can I record free sex web-cam chat (rtmp:// .flv)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolid View Post
Found another with no mobile feed
name: SimplySara id:3091511
Anyone that doesn't have mobile feed enabled will be like that, they show in MFCRecorder as "Away". The regular feed can't be captured this way because the flash player does some magic to decode it, the mobile feed is just plain video because that's all iOS supports without flash.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:00 AM

coolid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00101010101 View Post
Anyone that doesn't have mobile feed enabled will be like that, they show in MFCRecorder as "Away". The regular feed can't be captured this way because the flash player does some magic to decode it, the mobile feed is just plain video because that's all iOS supports without flash.
MFCRecorder is using the same method all the scripts posted above are using, which is sniffing out the server and model id then adding them to the m3u8 link, now the working link specificly states that it's a mobile feed. the "regular feed" must have a different link, I just don't know to find out.
The recording sites are recording them just fine.
https://camshowdownloads.com/qQy3CN/...ams/SimplySara
Old 09-13-2016, 11:23 PM

takhinao1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by any ANONYMOUS forum user View Post
How can I record free sex web-cam chat My Free Cams
Code:
http://www.myfreecams.com/#Deluxeslut

THIá??T Ká?? WEB Tá?*I THIETKEWEBCHUYEN .COM THEO Y?ŠU Cá?¦U TRá»?N G?“I CHá»? 1.990.000 VND -?€€0902.836.561 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ngá»?c)

Trang web sá?? thiá??t ká?? giao diện theo y??u cá?§u ri??ng, há»?p sá»? th?*ch, phong thủy, vá?*n mệnh… Ä‘á»? giá»›i thiệu sá??n phá?©m, dịch vá»?, c?´ng ty, cá»*a h?*ng … Ä‘á»? bá??n ph??t triá»?n kinh doanh kh?´ng ngừng.

TRANG WEB Sá?? Ä???á»?C Bá??O H?€NH VĨNH VIỄN

H??y li??n hệ th?´ng tin b??n d?°á»›i ( kh?´ng b?¬nh luá?*n v?*o b?*i viá??t n?*y v?¬ m?¬nh kh?´ng xem lá??i tin nhá??n tá??i Ä‘??y)

+ 0902.836.561 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ngá»?c) ( bá??n c?? thá»? nhá??n tin Ä‘á»? y??u cá?§u gá»?i lá??i miá»…n ph?*) - 0986.184.211
+ Email: NgocTran@ThietKeWebChuyen.com - SKYPE: confirmdnt
+ Website: ThietKeWebChuyen. com
Old 09-15-2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
MFCRecorder is using the same method all the scripts posted above are using, which is sniffing out the server and model id then adding them to the m3u8 link, now the working link specificly states that it's a mobile feed. the "regular feed" must have a different link, I just don't know to find out.
The recording sites are recording them just fine.
https://camshowdownloads.com/qQy3CN/...ams/SimplySara
MFCRecorder (and the scripts) use the server ID and model ID to download the m3u8 (it's already pre-filled with URLs), it doesn't need to make that. Those streams 'just work' because as mentioned iOS can only play normal streams, so MFC can't add any extra steps before they can be played.

The non-mobile models are different; they don't have a stream that can be piped direct into FFmpeg or livestreamer. The flash-based player does the extra work to authenticate/handshake just to get the stream started, not just to get the URL for the stream.

There were some edits of FFmpeg (and probably livestreamer) that can do the whole MFC handshake/decode but I wouldn't have a clue where those are from, other than that there were some old versions floating around a long time ago in this thread (2014 maybe?).
Old 09-15-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
MFCRecorder (and the scripts) use the server ID and model ID to download the m3u8 (it's already pre-filled with URLs), it doesn't need to make that. Those streams 'just work' because as mentioned iOS can only play normal streams, so MFC can't add any extra steps before they can be played.

The non-mobile models are different; they don't have a stream that can be piped direct into FFmpeg or livestreamer. The flash-based player does the extra work to authenticate/handshake just to get the stream started, not just to get the URL for the stream.

There were some edits of FFmpeg (and probably livestreamer) that can do the whole MFC handshake/decode but I wouldn't have a clue where those are from, other than that there were some old versions floating around a long time ago in this thread (2014 maybe?).
After the " authenticate/handshake", the server doesn't return a URL for the "the flash-based player" to play it?
Old 09-16-2016, 03:21 AM

Quote:
After the " authenticate/handshake", the server doesn't return a URL for the "the flash-based player" to play it?
That's right. The player gets the stream URL and that URL requires extra negotiation before it actually starts sending the video data. It's a modified RTMP handshake or connect if I'm remembering correctly.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
That's right. The player gets the stream URL and that URL requires extra negotiation before it actually starts sending the video data. It's a modified RTMP handshake or connect if I'm remembering correctly.
Thanks for explaining.
Something even weirder, one model who has mobile feed, but both video and audio are jerky. Everything is fine with flash.
name:Kirsty_Haze id: 19013781
Old 09-21-2016, 03:44 PM

slapcat is on a distinguished road

For anyone using Pusspounder's CapMyFreeCamsNodeJS I believe I have fixed a couple issues within the program that was preventing the update.yml from properly working. I would just send this to him but I couldn't figure it out on that website so I'll just drop it here.

In Main.js -> selectMyModels change line ~166 to (the nm variables to uid)

Code:
config.includeModels = _.reject(config.includeModels, function(uid) {
      var model = _.findWhere(onlineModels, {uid: uid});
And do the same for exclude models, change nm to uid. I haven't actually tested that cause I don't see the purpose in excluding, but I imagine it works now. This will make it so the models can enter the main model list instantly rather than needing a restart.

Oh Also, I made a simple thing for finding ID's in the profiles.myfreecams.com domain. When you click on the ID it copies it to your clipboard automatically. Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script
Old 09-21-2016, 03:53 PM

slapcat is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the double post, but I also created a stripped down version of CapMyFreeCamsNodeJS's mainConvert.bat which removes the deletion of small files, just seems unnecessary and I was running into problems with it working anyway.

Secondly, here is a batch script to flatten the videos created by the program. You need a .txt file in the captured directory with the username and paths to the files.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:13 AM

supersonic80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapcat View Post
For anyone using Pusspounder's CapMyFreeCamsNodeJS I believe I have fixed a couple issues within the program that was preventing the update.yml from properly working. I would just send this to him but I couldn't figure it out on that website so I'll just drop it here.

In Main.js -> selectMyModels change line ~166 to (the nm variables to uid)

Code:
config.includeModels = _.reject(config.includeModels, function(uid) {
      var model = _.findWhere(onlineModels, {uid: uid});
And do the same for exclude models, change nm to uid. I haven't actually tested that cause I don't see the purpose in excluding, but I imagine it works now. This will make it so the models can enter the main model list instantly rather than needing a restart.

Oh Also, I made a simple thing for finding ID's in the profiles.myfreecams.com domain. When you click on the ID it copies it to your clipboard automatically. Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script
There is an updated version of the script, without the update.yml file, probably the problem you've just mentioned was fixed there.
https://github.com/sstativa/mfc-node
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,