Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 06:26 PM

Damianonymous is on a distinguished road

Re: www.myfreecams.com: How can I record free sex web-cam chat (rtmp:// .flv)

Yes, the exe version works immediately, the standard version sometimes works and sometimes loads without effect. On the other hand, the index moved from exe to node also works without problems. In Firefox you can try this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefo...-7-10/?src=api
Old 07-17-2017, 11:47 PM

Hermiod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damianonymous View Post
Yes, the exe version works immediately, the standard version sometimes works and sometimes loads without effect. On the other hand, the index moved from exe to node also works without problems. In Firefox you can try this:

That works, thanks!
Old 07-18-2017, 01:27 AM

wizard is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by horacio View Post
This is a new version of something I posted 7 days ago. This time I did not want to be complicated and everything applies to the Win-x86 variant.
I see that most of you have a lot of problems with NodeJs installation so I hope this will overcome these problems.
Leave the files in the same directories as in rar. Here I am thinking for C:\nm-mfc\, C:\nm-cb\ and C:\nm-su\
nm.bat can be in root or C:\Windows. I recommend shortcut for nm.bat put in the taskbar for easy launch.
You need to edit config.yml files in all 3 directories. Make sure you put your own Login/Password combinations for ChaturBate and ShowUp.
For MFC read README.md and look the 2 screenshots. My recommendation is to use the Chrome browser with the installed add-on 'Play HLS M3u8'

Link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pwawf...master-exe.rar
I have tried this and made it work in less than 10 minutes for MFC. There could be some little tweaks in the future but even like this it works great.

By the way, I did check but it looks like there is no addon for mozilla that will enable playing of a hls streams within browser tab.

Great work and great share Horacio, many thanks !
Old 07-18-2017, 02:18 AM

Damianonymous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard View Post
...I did check but it looks like there is no addon for mozilla that will enable playing of a hls streams within browser tab.
Two posts above, I have given a link to an extension that works in Firefox perfectly.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:19 AM

horacio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damianonymous View Post

@Damianonymous you are 100% right. And I have repeatedly regretted that it is not the same file size on my computer and in zip downloaded from github.
So i deleted index.html and made upload to github as a file, not through the github editor as before.
Also thanks for the 'Native HLS Playback' link for firefox. Now 'Mob./true' video preview working OK also on Firefox browser.
It looks even more stable than the Chrome version of the same add-on
For the reason that you and some others do not like subfolder variant i made an exe version without subfolder option.
Download link for the contents of the 'C:/nm-mfc' directory: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pmcpn0...44o/nm-mfc.rar
Old 07-18-2017, 05:16 PM

t0wer10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic80 View Post
Read README.md file or use "precompiled" versions of updated original script

mfc-node-win32.zip

mfc-node-win64.zip
Thank you Supersonic80! works perfectly! THANK YOU!
Old 07-19-2017, 10:20 PM

poose22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by horacio View Post
This is a new version of something I posted 7 days ago. This time I did not want to be complicated and everything applies to the Win-x86 variant.
I see that most of you have a lot of problems with NodeJs installation so I hope this will overcome these problems.
Leave the files in the same directories as in rar. Here I am thinking for C:\nm-mfc\, C:\nm-cb\ and C:\nm-su\
nm.bat can be in root or C:\Windows. I recommend shortcut for nm.bat put in the taskbar for easy launch.
You need to edit config.yml files in all 3 directories. Make sure you put your own Login/Password combinations for ChaturBate and ShowUp.
For MFC read README.md and look the 2 screenshots. My recommendation is to use the Chrome browser with the installed add-on 'Play HLS M3u8'

Link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pwawf...master-exe.rar
Is there any way to use .f4v instead of .flv/.ts? When using flv or ts, both VLC and MPC-HC load the videos for like 3 seconds each time I try to skip to different parts of the video. It get's annoying after a while . There was another version I saw on here a few weeks ago that used .f4v, and the videos played perfectly for me.

EDIT: Or if there's any suggestions you might have to make FLV's play better, I'd appreciate that as well.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:48 PM

horacio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by poose22 View Post
Is there any way to use .f4v instead of .flv/.ts? When using flv or ts, both VLC and MPC-HC load the videos for like 3 seconds each time I try to skip to different parts of the video. It get's annoying after a while . There was another version I saw on here a few weeks ago that used .f4v, and the videos played perfectly for me.

EDIT: Or if there's any suggestions you might have to make FLV's play better, I'd appreciate that as well.
Obviously something is wrong with your pc adjustment. The first time I hear about such a problem. You can try rename flv to f4v with 'ren *.flv *.f4v' in Command prompt for the test but that is not the solution.
I guess you don't have the appropriate 'flv' codec so I suggest you install the latest version for your pc from this link:

https://www.codecguide.com/klcp_update.htm
Old 07-20-2017, 09:56 AM

H1T0PR is on a distinguished road

I'm using the node and testing some things with the code in main.js (horacio's version). I would like to know how to get city, country, age and occupation data too. I tried something straight like simply adding the lines:

city: m.bestSession.city,

In models.push and the same thing in capturingModels.push, like:

city: myModel.city,
...etc

But the data appears as "undefined". So how do I get these data correctly?
Old 07-20-2017, 10:43 AM

dm9452 is on a distinguished road

mfc node win is great. It'd be greater if the folder's name of complete recording is "ID - ModelName", not just "ModelName"
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,