Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 01:49 AM

andreascarlos111 is on a distinguished road

Re: www.chaturbate.com - HowTo record 100% free XXX/adult web-cam videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic80 View Post
Then, you probably a terrible "scroller".

All nodejs solutions were intentionally developed for Linux, then people tweaked them to be able to use on Windows PC. Search for mfc-node or capturebate-node.

The only challenge will be to find and compile rtmpdump-ksv, but there was a simple instruction how to do this on this forum.
I did look at them on github, only horacio's version seems uptodate, but I see it is only for Windows. Others were last updated before chaturbate changed some things this year in Jan-March. So I am not sure if these will work properly.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:48 AM

gdunc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreascarlos111 View Post
I did look at them on github, only horacio's version seems uptodate, but I see it is only for Windows. Others were last updated before chaturbate changed some things this year in Jan-March. So I am not sure if these will work properly.
I'm running this Python version on two Linux VPS machines: superagentp/CaptureBate

As supersonic80 said, just need to compile rtmpdump-ksv - I used this GitHub repo: chopraaa/rtmpdump-ksv
Old 07-31-2017, 02:50 AM

supersonic80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreascarlos111 View Post
Why should we change anything if it works?
I would not say that Horasio’s version is up to date. He only added bat files for widows users, tweaked some colors and messages, without any other changes in the main logic. So, inside it is the same script, and as a linux user, you will not see the difference.

Chaturbate has not changed anything so far, there were some issues with HLS streams, but it did not affect rtmpdump solution.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:03 AM

andreascarlos111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic80 View Post
Why should we change anything if it works?
I would not say that Horasio’s version is up to date. He only added bat files for widows users, tweaked some colors and messages, without any other changes in the main logic. So, inside it is the same script, and as a linux user, you will not see the difference.

Chaturbate has not changed anything so far, there were some issues with HLS streams, but it did not affect rtmpdump solution.
Oh thanks for pointing out. I saw .bat file and the Requirements listed the windows version of rtmpdump-ksv so I assumed this setup is for windows only. I will try it out on linux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdunc View Post
I'm running this Python version on two Linux VPS machines: superagentp/CaptureBate

As supersonic80 said, just need to compile rtmpdump-ksv - I used this GitHub repo: chopraaa/rtmpdump-ksv
Thanks for pointing me to the necessary repos! Exactly what I needed. I will try to set these up.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:12 AM

supersonic80 is on a distinguished road

I use this version on Ubuntu 16.04
https://github.com/sstativa/captureb...ive/master.zip

and it works pretty well.

The only problem you might get is rtmpdump.
By default Ubuntu 16.04 has already had pre-installed version of rtmpdump, but to use this script you will have to compile and install patched version: rtmpdump-ksv.

After you execute
Code:
sudo make install
you need to find librtmp.so.1 file in rtmpdump-ksv directory and manually copy it in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ directory (or /usr/lib/x86_32-linux-gnu/). Otherwise there will be a "collision" between the old and patched version of rtmpdump.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:09 PM

horacio is on a distinguished road

Today I received pm with this content:

Quote:
Thank you for all your time and hard work first off.
I struggled with the mfc node for a bit and then used your precompiled version and it was very easy so thanks for that.
Do you have something similar for CB? I've followed your steps in the readme but i think i may be missing a crucial step.
I think the 'crucial step' is that most of you don't have rtmpdump.exe, ffmpeg.exe, ffplay.exe etc somewhere in the path.
I often repeat it as a parrot. I think it is easier then to put the required file in the directory where the precompiled exe file is located.

Download link for C:/nm-cb/ directory is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzmqdzo724s89dc/nm-cb.rar

Batch script 'nm.bat' can be anywhere and have function to make easier run of mfc.exe, su.exe and cb.exe.
It is good to make a shortcut link for 'nm.bat' and put it in the task bar.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:39 AM

Damianonymous is on a distinguished road

Does the old version of rtmpdump (2015-01-15) you are using here, have any special advantages?
Old 08-01-2017, 04:42 AM

Horizon is on a distinguished road

Can some one please have a look at this python code, it was working just great as an automatic downloader untill a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what changed at chaturbate end that stopped this from working...??

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/af...d88ff922fc4ef3
Old 08-01-2017, 08:41 AM

horacio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Can some one please have a look at this python code, it was working just great as an automatic downloader untill a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what changed at chaturbate end that stopped this from working...??

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/af...d88ff922fc4ef3
Last night I tried something with that script.
The problem is I don't know exactly how that script working when everything is ok.
I see it recording 'ts' segments in length of about 14 seconds.
Is that OK?
You can also try evo link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/swfrgd9sqaoqvsd/chat.rar
Old 08-01-2017, 04:43 PM

Horizon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by horacio View Post
Last night I tried something with that script.
The problem is I don't know exactly how that script working when everything is ok.
I see it recording 'ts' segments in length of about 14 seconds.
Is that OK?
You can also try evo link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/swfrgd9sqaoqvsd/chat.rar

It reads from file a .txt file saved in same folder 'chaturbate.txt' for chosen links such as 'https://chaturbate.com/mayastings'.

Then it looks for the m3u8 and starts downloading by spawning new process when they come online automatically. I would have say 5 links in that file. When they come online it automatically records a .ts file into same folder into a single file untill they go offline, sometimes over 2GB lol..... Does this make any sense or help??

File could be up to 3GB depend how long they are online.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,