Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Stream Recorder

Re: www.cams.com: Replay Media Catcher error:Internal error while trying to download

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObama View Post
the link you gave gives me a list of choices from:
WM Capture 3.0, CamStudio, Replay ScreenCast, etc

Which one do I choose/ you suggest for this particular situation
Unlike streaming video rippers suggesting a screen video capture software is much more difficult. See the following thread for more:
What screen recorder to use to record live video chats?
Old 07-30-2009, 10:41 AM
President

BarackObama is on a distinguished road

Re: www.cams.com: Replay Media Catcher error:Internal error while trying to download

Thx guru.

Well I got WM Cap (Registered Version)

ran a recording through a room, everything worked fine -until she went private and I saw on the WM Capture application the MBs on the recorded file was not increasing and it stops recording once she went private...

any suggestions now..

btw the visual and sound quality wm caps records on is amazing - definitely happy with it... Just need help rectifying the private situation
Old 07-31-2009, 02:20 AM
President

No response?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:22 AM
Stream Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObama View Post
Well I got WM Cap (Registered Version)

ran a recording through a room, everything worked fine -until she went private and I saw on the WM Capture application the MBs on the recorded file was not increasing and it stops recording once she went private...

btw the visual and sound quality wm caps records on is amazing - definitely happy with it... Just need help rectifying the private situation
I guess they use Windows Media streams for private live chats (Many adult web-sites use Windows Media ). If this is true you should disable video acceleration so that WM Capture can record from Windows Media Player.

If they really use Windows Media Player, you may try to capture Windows Media packets using WM Recorder in the PRO mode or freeware WebVideoCap.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:00 AM
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream Recorder View Post
I guess they use Windows Media streams for private live chats (Many adult web-sites use Windows Media ). If this is true you should disable video acceleration so that WM Capture can record from Windows Media Player.

If they really use Windows Media Player, you may try to capture Windows Media packets using WM Recorder in the PRO mode or freeware WebVideoCap.
Honestly guru I'm confused atm lol.
Anyways I tried using WM Capture again and this time it didn't stop recording - but it didn't go into the private apparently it's only recording the active window screen and doesn't record the private show like a Replay Media Catcher would..

What do I do now..
Old 07-31-2009, 03:11 AM
Stream Recorder

Do they use flash player for private shows?

p.s. At least both Replay Media Catcher (RMC) and WM Capture have a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:24 AM

noob2001204 has a spectacular aura aboutnoob2001204 has a spectacular aura about

RMC 3.02 with the old rtmp plugin (5.2.6.9) can capture live stream from cams.com
Old 07-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Stream Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob2001204 View Post
RMC 3.02 with the old rtmp plugin (5.2.6.9) can capture live stream from cams.com
Are you talking about free shows or private sessions?
Old 07-31-2009, 04:47 PM
President

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob2001204 View Post
please expand..
Old 07-31-2009, 07:32 PM

noob2001204 has a spectacular aura aboutnoob2001204 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream Recorder View Post
Are you talking about free shows or private sessions?
i cant access to the private sessions so i cant test it for you
but i can record the free show without any problem

Replacing rtmp plugin
  1. Disconnect the internet
  2. Replace the new plugin with this
  3. Start Replay Media Catcher (RMC)
  4. then reconnect the internet and start to capture
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,