Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 08:44 PM
vidguy89

WMV video rental downloaded to my desktop: Rental will expire soon

I have an WMV video rental downloaded to my desktop and I want to save it, its a rental that will expire soon.

So based on what I've read out of all the products Replay Media Catcher 3 would save the video in the best quality? And if I want to save it undetected I could check the Web Stream Dumper option so that it would save it as it is being viewed?

Thx
Old 01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos (capture adult video pay streams undetect

If it's WMV, your best bet would be an http recorder such as WM Recorder

You'd need to make sure to record it using PRO mode.

If WM Recorder does NOT work for some reason, any Screen Capture program should do the trick for you.

Good luck.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:03 PM
vidguy89

Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos (capture adult video pay streams undetect

I can also play videos on their web site and can use Windows Media Player to view them. So you are saying WM Recorder would be my best bet for both saving WMVs that are already on my desktop, but also for saving them when viewed from their web site?

If I use the Proxy mode can't they still tell that it is being downloaded through a proxy? For rental videos that are not desktop rentals I have to view them on their web site so I have to log in to my account. I thought that when I used the software it would simply save the video while it was playing/being viewed naturally.

I thought Replay Media Catcher 3 would be the best bet for quality but I guess its main purpose is for flash.

Thanks and I am almost done with all the questions.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Stream Recorder

You can remove DRM protection from rental files, but we won't provide any help here. We only help to remove DRM protection from legally purchased files.

WM Recorder can record DRM protected Windows Media streams, but it doesn't remove any DRM protection from them.

Replay Media Catcher is not designed to record DRM-protected streams.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: