Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:06 AM

oggdogg is on a distinguished road

WM capture

Hmm im hearing an awfull lot about WM Recorder so what is difference between that and WM Capture?

I want to be able to save as wmv flv files "stream to own" content from adult vod sites such as aebn, gamelink etc etc (usually saves as asx or asf files)

Strictly speaking this should not be breaking laws?? as I have already purchased the media its just that I want to be able to edit it

thx people
Old 11-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WM capture

WM Recorder is a stream CAPTURE program, which means it downloads/records directly from the source.

WM Capture is a SCREEN recorder, which means it records directly what it views on your monitor.

Generally, if you're not able to record a video with WMR, then WMC will do it for you.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 AM

thx for he HU SR

Hmm has my post been edited?? Im sure I asked if anyone knew the differences between wm Recorder & Wm capture?? not (converter)

as the title suggests P

I have been onto the WM site and it says as I previously thought it is wm capture which grabs anything being played on the pc, WM recorder for recorderding content of any URL and WM converter for converting files to any format. Can anyone confirm this, and also whether THEY REALLY work for the adult VOD sites streaming content such as the ones I stated (gamelink aebm empire etc etc

cheers
Old 11-03-2011, 06:57 AM

I don't think im asking the right question for the answers im needing?

The scenario is "i purchase lifetime stream from mainstream adult vender sites

This is saved in the form of an asx or asf file when you try to play the file it connects to the internet and "streams" the file from the site and it plays in the player

Now how do I SAVE this content (without quality loss) in a reusable format prefferably wmv

WM recorder doesnt do this nor does debut or wondershare

The only one which I found was actually trying to do the task was the program I was asking about wm capture the problem is it is recording everything that is on screen but whether the video content is displayed in full or windowed mode the view window is just blank

what will do this job properly or how can I get wm capture to this properly?

Hopefully people will now understand my query

cheers
Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there

Thanks for further clarifying.

WM Capture will probably be your best bet.

However, it doesn't just have to record the entire screen - you're able to manually select the recording areas.

There are a few ways to do this:

The easiest way to mark a region is to use the Get Window function. Here's how:
  1. Click Get Window.
  2. Move the mouse over the window you'd like to record from. As you move the mouse, the recording window will be highlighted.
  3. Once your window is highlighted, click the mouse, and the region is set. It's that easy!

You can often find a Windows Media Player video window this way, or even locate an application window to record videos from. You can also drag the markers to adjust the recording region. Click Home on the WM Capture main window to remove the marker display.

Manually Marking a Region

You can also manually drag the markers from WM Capture to the upper left and lower right parts of the recording region. This may be necessary if WM Capture can't locate the video window, or if you'd like to record a region not defined by a window.

To manually mark a region:
  1. Click Show Markers. The current position of the markers appears.
  2. Go to the upper-left marker, and drag it with the mouse to the new top-left corner.
  3. Repeat with the lower-right marker.

If you're still having issues, can you provide me with an EXACT URL you're having issues recording or playing back?

Thanks!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:18 AM

thx for the response steam ,appreciated

I understand what ur saying but I cant get get the program to work properly

I woulld indicate which EXACT link if I could but this is not completely possible as all these sightes require registration In order to download and th links dont show unless the customer is logged in but ill provide you the links when not logged in, logged in wont copy the link just says

http://www.hotmovies.com/secure_url....deo_id%3D52449

http://www.hotmovies.com/secure_url....chase_type%3D2

site http://www.hotmovies.com//video/2011...0e3a07630 537

other simlar links from gamelink and adult video empire
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: ,