Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Gameplay recording
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 09:32 AM

MorbidJoy is on a distinguished road

Why do my Dazzle DVC 100 recordings lag?

Hey. I have been wanting to start a series of Let's Play videos for ages, but have never got it to work properly. I was wondering if a professional could tell me where I am going wrong.

I am currently using a Dazzle DVC 100, and have followed all of the things that I need to have done to make it work. It comes up on my laptop alright, but when I record, it suddenly turns black and white. I know how to fix this problem, but I have to do it after starting the recording, and is frankly a huge hassle. But the main problem with it is that it lags too much. There have been 7 takes at it. The first episode I had done was alright, with only some lag, but it got to the point of freezing.

Is there anything I may have forgot to do to make this work in colour and at good quality?

Edit: Oh yes, and it is also coming out completely silent, with no gameplay sounds whatsoever. How do I fix this?
Old 05-18-2012, 12:56 PM

ltd_Omnicide is on a distinguished road

Re: Why do my Dazzle DVC 100 recordings lag?

I'm having the same problems, an it will record for a few then it will go offline? please some one help.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , ,