Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming audio and video online. Audio and video downloads. > Overcoming geograhical restrictions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 12:58 PM

Quirino is on a distinguished road

VH1 error: Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region

Hi everyone. I'm a toto fan and yesterday I searched for its musicvideo on google video. Most of the videos contain a MV-19 in the middle of the video (the original was uploaded by me by the way). However, I came across a miniature of one video without the watermark: from vh1.com

However, when I tried to visit the link: _http://www.vh1.com/video/toto/295822/st-george-and-the-dragon.jhtml#artist=17899

I get this error when I'm trying to watch the video: Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region.

Now I was wondering, cause I also heard getting videos from VH1 is extremely hard, is there some advanced stream recorder around here who lives in the USA and want to help me out to get the link to the actual video? I would really like to at least watch it.

Thanks very much in advance!
-Quirino
Old 05-11-2011, 12:08 AM

chap is on a distinguished road

Re: VH1 error: Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirino View Post
Hi everyone. I'm a toto fan and yesterday I searched for its musicvideo on google video. Most of the videos contain a MV-19 in the middle of the video (the original was uploaded by me by the way). However, I came across a miniature of one video without the watermark: from vh1.com

However, when I tried to visit the link: _http://www.vh1.com/video/toto/295822/st-george-and-the-dragon.jhtml#artist=17899

I get this error when I'm trying to watch the video: Sorry, we're unable to offer this video to users in your region.

Now I was wondering, cause I also heard getting videos from VH1 is extremely hard, is there some advanced stream recorder around here who lives in the USA and want to help me out to get the link to the actual video? I would really like to at least watch it.

Thanks very much in advance!
-Quirino
I get this error when I'm trying to watch the video: "We're sorry, this video isn't available now. We're doing our best to bring..."

Other videos can be downloaded.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Stream Recorder

How to access BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Fancast, Pandora, any other region-restricted sites
Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 PM

Quirino is on a distinguished road

The proxy thing doesn't work, I'll figure that out tomorrow when I have more time. However, there's for me one difference in the video right now: I can see the commercial before the video, which I couldn't yesterday?

Does this perhaps mean that the video is viewable for USA people now? Could someone please check once more for me?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Stream Recorder

There are other ways besides proxy... See the link above.

p.s. I use freeware Hotspot Shield successfully on many sites.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , ,