Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 01:29 AM

Morbo is on a distinguished road

Streamate

I could record privates easily till tonight. Now I have to leave the stream open, which is no good. I accidentally ended up spending $20 trying to find a solution. Haven't found anything though

Anyways, am I the only one with this problem? Did streamate finally fix their shit?
Old 11-02-2014, 05:21 PM

JackedOff is on a distinguished road

Re: Streamate

GOOD!! I am happy to know you are having issues stealing content of of sex workers who have to deal with jerks like you all day long. If it were not for the likes of you stealing content from Streamate they would not have to mess with their system in the first place. It creates havoc for the performers when they do and puts their livelihood at stake. But I am sure you could careless as webcam models are probably not even people to you.

Well they are...You absolutely never know who is a cam model, your daughter, your sister, your girlfriend, your co-worker, your son, your mother and the list goes on. Do you think they advertise it to everyone what they do or want anyone to know? NO! They are out there trying to work a real job that doesn't pay crap while going to school to better themselves and camming to make ends met and buy school books. An you are here crying over your $20 you lost trying to figure out how to scam people, people who are trying to please YOU and your weird fetishes. Stop stealing loser.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:57 AM

webcamxxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackedOff View Post
GOOD!! I am happy to know you are having issues stealing content of of sex workers who have to deal with jerks like you all day long. If it were not for the likes of you stealing content from Streamate they would not have to mess with their system in the first place. It creates havoc for the performers when they do and puts their livelihood at stake. But I am sure you could careless as webcam models are probably not even people to you.

Well they are...You absolutely never know who is a cam model, your daughter, your sister, your girlfriend, your co-worker, your son, your mother and the list goes on. Do you think they advertise it to everyone what they do or want anyone to know? NO! They are out there trying to work a real job that doesn't pay crap while going to school to better themselves and camming to make ends met and buy school books. An you are here crying over your $20 you lost trying to figure out how to scam people, people who are trying to please YOU and your weird fetishes. Stop stealing loser.
you must be a model. stop calling webcam sex a "job" ! thats not a job... just a depraved way of making money instead of working hard like many others do.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:59 PM

JackedOff is on a distinguished road

Wow, you can't read either. No where in my post did I say anything about it being a job. In fact, I specifically said most of them "cam to make ends meet" because it is their second source of income.
To clarify, I am not a model, I am tech support for 2 of them.
You must be mighty proud of yourself, I can only imagine.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:46 PM

knudi911 is on a distinguished road

Maybe in the US, it is the models second form for income. But I know, some of the models, and for most, if not all the models from the Eastern Europe, this is a job, and the only way they have any form of income.

I think it is stealing, when you download, there pvt. And the after uploaded them to free tube-sites, where all can see them. This is lack of respect.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:52 AM

Myself36 is on a distinguished road

Hi!

In Streamate (free chat) the rtmp url are always like this: rtmp://fcs61-1.streamate.com/reflect/4171057837;0

How those urls are when u are in Pvt? I noticed that in some other webs they have the same rtmp url (in free chat and in Pvt chat)

Could someone please tell me an example of a Pvt rtmp url in streamate??

Thanks in advanced!!
Old 01-11-2015, 08:19 AM

Myself36 is on a distinguished road

C´mon guys! No one can put an example of streamate rtmp for private sessions?
Old 01-24-2015, 08:52 AM

DexterM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcamxxx View Post
you must be a model. stop calling webcam sex a "job" ! thats not a job... just a depraved way of making money instead of working hard like many others do.
"Job" or no job, webcam models sure are hot as hell.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: