Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:33 AM

zeds is on a distinguished road

RTMP working only inside page

Hello,

in the past, I used to be able to watch and/or download RTMP streams from sites without actually needing to have the respective webpage opened with Flowplayer running in order to succeed. I used Orbit, FLVPlayer, ect, without problems.

Now, recently, it seems that this got corrected or patched somehow - what I stumbled upon is a rtmp:// address which works correctly when played in the original website, but which cannot be reproduced or downloaded with any external software I tried.

Only GetFLV was able to start the download, but it has to keep the page open and there's no way of directly inputting the URL.

I'm not an expert on streams and such, so I don't know if it's a matter of SWF protection, secure token or stuff like that - the point is, I wanted to ask you if there is a program that can view and/or record (viewing is enough, as then I'd use a desktop capture program) any rtmp:// (not rtmpe:// or rtmps://) url by inserting it directly in the program and not having to have the webpage open.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: yes, I've tried rtmpdump, it gives me a "client and signature do not match" or something like that error.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:07 AM
t.A.T.u.'s fan forever

Bahman is on a distinguished road

Re: RTMP working only inside page

rtmpdump can!! and that's not error!! you should write the correct script in order to run it successfully!!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
rtmpdump can!! and that's not error!! you should write the correct script in order to run it successfully!!
Thanks for answering. I know, I've also tried StreamTransport v. 1.0.2.2041 and it works for downloading, but again, only if I'm inside the page.

About rtmpdump, I've been trying for a while, but it always gives back the same comment - I assume, then, I have to know more information about the page, such as the SWF file they're using? Would this be it, somehow? src="./flowplayer-3.2.2.min.js">
Old 03-20-2012, 10:33 AM
t.A.T.u.'s fan forever

Bahman is on a distinguished road

in rtmpdump script, you should input sth like this:
Code:
rtmpdump -r "url" -a "app" -W "embedded SWF" -p "page refer" -y "playpath" -o "output file name"
Usually in these sites, -p parameter is important !! try to input webpage link in script, then!!

Or perhaps they are using token string which generates for each connection and is valid for a few sec!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:53 AM

I will try and let you know - thanks for the help!
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , ,