Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 09:10 PM
any user of the forum who preferred to post anonymously

any ANONYMOUS forum user is on a distinguished road

Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos (capture adult video pay streams undetected)

Some questions...

1 - Is Replay Media Catcher 3 able to capture videos that use Microsoft Silverlight?

2 - Could the owners of a web site recognize that I am using some sort of capturing software if I capture their videos with Real Media Capture 3? I am a member on a pay site that has my credit card information and do not want to get terminated or other.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Stream Recorder

Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos

To record Miscrosoft Silverlight you can use screen video capture software.

To record http:// .flv stream undetected, you can use webstream dumper of Replay Media Catcher.

You can also
Old 01-06-2009, 09:39 PM
any user of the forum who preferred to post anonymously

any ANONYMOUS forum user is on a distinguished road

Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos (capture adult video pay streams undetect

So is WM Capture 3.0 the best way to record Silverlight videos? Is it also completely undetectable? It's for personal use only but I want to make sure.

Replay Media Catcher 3 seems the easiest to use, but can it record Silverlight and other formats undetectable?

Sorry I am new to this.

Between WM Capture 3.0 and Replay Media Catcher 3 (or any of your other products) which one is better at recording videos in the highest quality possible?

Thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Stream Recorder

Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 and flash videos (capture adult video pay streams undetect

If you like Replay Media Catcher, you can use Replay Video Capture or upgrade to Replay Capture Suite that has both Replay Media Catcher and Replay Video Capture.

Replay Video Capture and WM Capture are screen video capture programs. The quality is better when you rip/download/capture streaming videos using software like Replay Media Catcher. But screen capture software can record more streams.

Replay Media Catcher can't be detected only when you use its Web stream Dumper, that works with HTTP streams only.

The only way to record Silverlight videos I know is by using screen capture software.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , ,