Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 01:14 AM

sharky8901 is on a distinguished road

is rec-tube.com a scam or not?

Hi, i want to know if the rec-tube.com scam is! If i pay to get acces to the site can i also download the videos or not? and when i pay them they record my ip so i can watch the videos without to get messagge for the 60 sec. or .. ? What expirience do you have with that site and is there any way to watch the hole videos without to stop them every 60 sec. ... i m ready even to pay if the site is legit!
Old 08-22-2016, 03:01 AM

wizard is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Re: is rec-tube.com a scam or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky8901 View Post
Hi, i want to know if the rec-tube.com scam is! If i pay to get acces to the site can i also download the videos or not? and when i pay them they record my ip so i can watch the videos without to get messagge for the 60 sec. or .. ? What expirience do you have with that site and is there any way to watch the hole videos without to stop them every 60 sec. ... i m ready even to pay if the site is legit!
Hi,

Have you tried to search this forum and look around for the answer before you have started your thread ?

No need to answer, I know.

Put some effort and you will find your answers. Btw, I am not answering with yes or no because I am not sure is it actually scam or not.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:18 AM

sharky8901 is on a distinguished road

Re: is rec-tube.com a scam or not?

Pleace if you can just answer my question! i have look it in google and so but got not answer .. i saw a thread similar to my but i didn t found the answer .. if you saw that question in the forum then post link to the Thread or just answer me ..
Thank you anyway wizard i do not want to be rude or so to you i just want to get answer to my question.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: