Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 06:51 AM

Bluetje is on a distinguished road

[project] MFC media manager [/WIP]

Greetings everybody,

i finally took the time to register (even though i have been coming here for ages to read and look) and decided to let you all know that i have been working on a little project in the last couple of months.

Most people here record streams from myfreecams using a modded rtmpdump that saves recordings in a certain pattern (with a model identifier) and some other information.

I have been working on a framework based on php/bash that will allow you to manage your "recorded" video files.

I am almost (give it a week or 2 if i got enough free time) at the point where i can start testing this with a couple of people to see how well the framework holds and if they run into any weird issues.

Since we got a lot of smart people here maybe some of you want to collaborate in making the most awesome recording package available. (since im not the best php coder having an expert around for questions would be great and time saving).

[Features of project]

Requirements to run this manager :

-Linux (debian based)
-Webserver/Mysql server installed.
-certain packages are required but i will build an install script for that.

[Generation of needed data]

-Retrieve all models from mfc and generate a list for each model containing the following : Name,Identifier,Age,Ethnic,Height,Weight,Hair color , Country [100%]

-Retrieve only new models and update database with only the missing value's [80%]

-Generate a proper filename and convert flv to media of choice (in my case mkv since it gives the least of hassles when converting with so many different audio codecs). (while preserving audio sync) [100%]

-Generate XML file containing all video's per model identifier and additional information for usage in front ends. Also appends newly downloaded video's to the XML and checks if they already exist. [100%]

-Generate and populate mysql database with needed information for webbased framework / player [40% - but 100% if you do it manually ]

Generally the back end code for all file manipulation is almost complete.

There is still work to be done in the "front end" department but that is mostly styling and implementing/linking the functions to display in the webpart (most code was made and tested from terminal so i do run into some small issues from time to time)

The web version currently already has a working player and a working model page (ea loads model , checks what files are available , generates video players for each file etc) since i am making everything responsive i still need to code some pagination for when you got lots of video's from the really nice models :P

The gallery overview (with a model mug shot photo) is not yet completely working since its hard to get a picture of each model and i have yet to build the function that allows you to replace / select / update the model picture that will be displayed. So for now it just is a massive list that i am still sorting out. I am still thinking what to do about models that i just cannot have a photo for from the start (ea default no photo picture).

Other then that it will be a really nice addition and when the time comes when its done i hope people will really appreciate it and help me hunt down my missing favorites :P.

So far my framework has information and display capabilities for 15058 mfc models!

Once the framework is up and running and works smoothly (and the beta testers will have helped sort out the bugs) i might look into adding options to add different sites (like chaturbate).

I will keep you guys posted . So keep an eye out for this thread!

-Bluetje
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , ,