Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 12:30 AM

Thal is on a distinguished road

Problems converting MFC HD streams that use speex audio

Hi guys. I apologize for any spotty information here. I've looked at this problem a few times off and on. I wish I'd kept a log now lol.

Anyway, I bought Jaksta a long time ago and have been using it. A while back their new version introduced some problems so I stopped upgrading it. So my problem might be only with older versions of Jaksta.

The problem is with recording HD streams from MFC that use the speex audio codec. When you try to convert them to avi or mp4 etc, most methods produce a file with an extremely short duration. Either the video just cuts off, or it's played at an extremely high frame rate. The files are extremely small compared to the originals, so the converter is just dumping out early. The closest I've gotten is a video with a close to normal duration but the audio is out of sync. If I try to offset the audio to sync to the video it will be synced at the beginning but gradually becomes out of sync later in the video. Chaturbate HD streams that use speex don't seem to have the same problem.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:03 AM

Re: Problems converting MFC HD streams that use speex audio

Actually, the reason I first started trying to convert these is because any flv player that I've found that plays the audio can't be re-sized. I tried SMplayer as well, but it has issues with the audio hiccuping and repeating. While I still want to convert these, in the short term does anyone have a recommendation for a player that will work with these with the ability to resize or go full screen?
Old 09-11-2014, 01:05 PM

MPC-HC seems to work fine for these for me. IDK if it is specific to that version though.

Does anyone else at least have the same problem as me when converting? I've seen people with playback issues which led me to eventually find a player that worked, but I haven't seen anyone post about conversion issues with these files.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:31 AM

noviceuser is on a distinguished road
Cool

I'm just looking to convert them at all. They turn into a messy pile of non usable content no matter what converter I use, and no matter what settings I use. MPC plays them fine, but I need to edit them, as they are mostly BS content.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:40 AM

wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noviceuser View Post
I'm just looking to convert them at all. They turn into a messy pile of non usable content no matter what converter I use, and no matter what settings I use. MPC plays them fine, but I need to edit them, as they are mostly BS content.
Replied you to your other thread
Old 09-12-2016, 12:51 AM

lamanh21 is on a distinguished road

B??n nh?* GTHL sổ hồng má»›i x??y nÄ?m 2011, ngang 6,7m d?*i 25,5m. Ná»? há?*u 9,7m, Ä‘??c ki??n cố phá?§n ná»? há?*u 6,3x9,7 = 60m2. c?? Ä‘iện 3 pha. Má?·t tiá»?n Ä‘?°á»?ng HT23, c??ch ngá?? 3 Ä??*i Liệt SÄ© 200m, h?°á»›ng Ä??´ng Bá??c, khu d??n c?° Ä‘?´ng Ä‘??c, tiện kinh doanh hoá?·c cho thu??, nh?* trống giao ngay.

Xem nh?* tá??i địa chỉ 3D Ä‘?°á»?ng HT23

Gi?? 3,5 tá»·. Miá»…n tiá??p b??o hoá?·c trung gian, chỉ tiá??p ng?°á»?i thá»±c sá»± c?? nhu cá?§u. Li??n hệ: 0906 265 770 gá?·p c?´ Ph?°á»›c (70 tuổi)
Old 09-13-2016, 02:17 AM

supersonic80 is on a distinguished road

Have you tried ffmpeg with -copyts argument?

ffmpeg -i <input file> -y -loglevel panic -c:v copy -c:a copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -copyts <output file>

If you use linux or mac os, you can automate the task by the script:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
mkdir -p _ts
for i in `ls *.ts`;
do
  echo "Creating" ${i%.*}.mp4
  ffmpeg -i $i -y -loglevel panic -c:v copy -c:a copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc -copyts ${i%.*}.mp4
  if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
    mv $i _ts/
  fi
done
Old 09-14-2016, 12:33 AM

vinhca99 is on a distinguished road

B??n gá??p nh?* ch?*nh chủ Q12, GTHL,gá?§n chá»? Hiệp Th?*nh, ngang 6m7 ná»? há?*u 9m7
B??n nh?* GTHL sổ hồng má»›i x??y nÄ?m 2011, ngang 6,7m d?*i 25,5m. Ná»? há?*u 9,7m, Ä‘??c vá»?ng chá??c phá?§n ná»? há?*u 6,3x9,7 = 60m2. Ä?iện n?°á»›c Ä‘á?§y đủ, c?? Ä‘iện 3 pha. Má?·t tiá»?n Ä‘?°á»?ng HT23, c??ch ngá?? 3 Ä??*i Liệt SÄ© 200m, h?°á»›ng Ä??´ng Bá??c, khu d??n c?° Ä‘?´ng Ä‘??c, tiện bu?´n b??n hoá?·c cho thu??, nh?* trống giao ngay.​​

​

​

​

​
​

Gi?? 3,5 tá»·. Miá»…n tiá??p b??o hoá?·c trung gian, chỉ tiá??p ng?°á»?i thá»±c sá»± c?? nhu cá?§u. Li??n hệ: 0906 265 770 gá?·p c?´ Ph?°á»›c (70 tuổi)
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , ,