Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 02:00 PM

Elgero is on a distinguished road

Problem with recording certain streams from naked.com

Hi, I have a problem with recording certain streams from naked.com with RTMPDump.

Recording "Chat" streams works fine, but not the "IChat" streams. I have no idea what the difference is, but it seems like the "IChat" streams are corrupted (maybe done on purpose). The "IChat" streams play fine in the browser, but RTMPDump will only record a few seconds. Only sometimes it will record the "IChat" streams correctly right away, but in most cases I have to restart the recording 10, 20, 30 or even 50 times before RTMPDump keeps recording and doesn't stop after 3 seconds or gives a message about the stream being corrupted.

To reproduce the problem. Start RTMPDumpHelper and go to any webcam on naked.com (the main website, not the new one). Open Command.bat with the rtmpdump command. Delete -C NZ:userStreamName: from the command and add the -v parameter.

You might have to try this a couple of times until you get a webcam that uses "IChat", because you can't see on the website which webcams use "IChat".

Works fine.

Code:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://vid203.naked.com/Chat/candiedoll_20130720_080055" -a "Chat/candiedoll_20130720_080055" -f "WIN 11,8,800,94" -W "http://naked.com/swfs/visitor/Naked_freeChat.swf" -p "http://naked.com/girls/big-tits/webcam/candie-doll/38112?isSimilar=MQ==" -C O:1 -C NS:key3:user -C NN:userId:0.000000 -C NS:key1:guest00000 -C NS:_isBanner:betagammanet -C NB:isFav:0 -C NS:key2:6fb70f3e4bb14a91a5b44c15a3eb632c -C NB:canChat:0 -C NS:_fmsURI_l:rtmp://vid203.naked.com/Chat/candiedoll_20130721_080001 -C NS:chatColor:#871a71 -C NB:inviteFlag:0 -C NB:balance:0 -C NS:userType:publicSubscriber -C NB:isKicked:0 -C NS:fmsSecureKey: -C NS:uniqueId:guest00000 -C NS:userName:guest00000 -C NB:isGuest:1 -C O:0 -y "candiedoll_privateStream_" -v -o "candiedoll_privateStream_.flv"

Doesn't work properly.

Code:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://vid264.naked.com/IChat/milkshake" -a "IChat/milkshake" -f "WIN 11,8,800,94" -W "http://naked.com/swfs/visitor/Naked_freeChat.swf" -p "http://naked.com/girls/big-ass/webcam/milk-shake/16108?isSimilar=MQ==" -C O:1 -C NS:key3:user -C NN:userId:0.000000 -C NS:fmsSecureKey: -C NS:userName:guest00000 -C NS:key2:6b4a837c1b7c3a177ba218b4eaa9f379 -C NB:isFav:0 -C NB:balance:0 -C NS:userType:publicSubscriber -C NB:isGuest:1 -C NS:_fmsURI_l:rtmp://vid264.naked.com/IChat/milkshake -C NB:inviteFlag:0 -C NB:canChat:0 -C NS:uniqueId:guest00000 -C NS:_isBanner:betagammanet -C NB:isKicked:0 -C NS:chatColor:#31532 -C NS:key1:guest00000 -C O:0 -y "milkshake_privateStream" -v -o "milkshake_privateStream.flv"

Last edited by Elgero : 07-22-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 PM

Leifman is on a distinguished road

Re: Problem with recording certain streams from naked.com

Hey dude, i know its not related to this topic of yours but since ur pm box is full (which is like always hehe ur a popular guy and u know it)
i figured i'd ask if u ever did get that CB thingy u were searching for back when i had my b.day and asked u for u know what, and u said u will share it with me if u get what ur looking for...
it was a sad b.day with no gift from you but i still am not giving up and hope u did get what u were looking for and ill get my "gift"
Old 07-22-2013, 07:23 AM

Elgero is on a distinguished road

No, I didn't get what I was looking for.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:40 PM

Leifman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgero View Post
No, I didn't get what I was looking for.
sorry to hear it buddy, i still hope you will... there must be someone that knows how to
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: ,