Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 07:34 PM

NoobDude is on a distinguished road

Noob question, how to record adult webcam live streams with the web browser closed?

Hi, like the title says.
I was looking to record the live streams from the site xhamster.com/cams but I'm new at this and would like some help from the 'pros' (that's you).
I was looking for a way to leave it recording (and later check the video out), without having the web browser open. And would an auto stop if the performer closes the stream also be possible?
Hope you guys can help.
Old 06-15-2014, 02:04 AM

NoobDude is on a distinguished road

Re: Noob question, how to record adult webcam live streams with the web browser close

I've tried TubeDigger and seems to do the trick (no sound but I think it's because I'm still using the shareware version, the full version should record with sound, hopefully)
I also found this page comparing programs that record streaming media. A very useful page for those who don't know much about the subject, such is my case.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:21 AM

TubeDigger is on a distinguished road

Re: Noob question, how to record adult webcam live streams with the web browser close

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobDude View Post
I've tried TubeDigger and seems to do the trick (no sound but I think it's because I'm still using the shareware version, the full version should record with sound, hopefully)
Probably it is because of Speex audio codec. Latest MPC-HC can play it. Please see TubeDigger's FAQ page for more information.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:11 PM

Usher1008 is on a distinguished road

I'm afraid that's impossible. Since you have closed the web browser, how can the recorder capture your screen activity on browser?
Old 05-27-2015, 09:42 AM

slim10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher1008 View Post
I'm afraid that's impossible. Since you have closed the web browser, how can the recorder capture your screen activity on browser?
No, it's not impossible. They were talking about stream recorders, not screen recorders.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:47 PM

kwm is on a distinguished road

I just did a quick check and was able to record with rtmpdump

rtmpdump -v -r "rtmp://SERVERIP:1935/live" -y "PERFORMERNUMBER" -o filename.flv

the PERFORMERNUMBER will be a number in the url: blablabla?id=123456. its the 123456. the SERVERIP is embeded in the html code of the page: window.vars["player"] = {"serverIp":"256.256.256.256","micMax":0.8,"showMi c":0 etc, etc, etc.

If you want, I can whip up a linux shell script to do the work for you. Sorry, I can't help with windows.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , ,