Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Support forums for WMRecorder.com software > WM Capture - screen capture software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 07:15 PM

agww is on a distinguished road

need help- same audio always records on different recordings

my problem is this - no matter what I record it plays the audio from a different file - so I uninstalled Windows Media Player 11 and went back to

Windows Media Player 9 - same thing - I then went to my D: drive and moved that filee that was playing the audio to a different drive and disconnected

the drive - same thing - I don't know how to delete all the files that appear in Windows Media Player when you go to file and click on it - on the bottom it

has all your old files you have used - but don't know if that has anything to do with it - re-installed WinCapture but didn't help - doesn't matter what I

record it plays the audio from that one file which isn't even on my computer any longer - ready to give up. Need Help!
Old 06-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Stream Recorder

Re: need help- same audio always records on different recordings

Have you tried playing your recordings with alternative players like freeware VLC, SMPlayer?
Reply Post New Thread