Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 06:48 AM

CamVault is on a distinguished road

New site, www.camvault.xyz

Hello guys

Just here to let you know about a new site for recordings.

www.camvault.xyz

Right now only models from MFC and CB are recorded, however more sites are in the works

All the videos are hosted on MEGA, no payment to download videos, so no crap, only ads in the hopes to get enough funds to maintain the website, all the videos are processed for better file size so in order to expand, i'll need some good processing power, video transcoding is hard on the CPU, right now i'm paying everything out of my pocket, if you use adblock it would be good if you disable it on the site, i do not use any intrusive ads (if you find any let me know, i hate them as much as you do lol)

As i've said, all the videos are post-processed, so if you were watching a model and she quits, there will be a few mins delay till the video is available in the web, there's also a chance that the model wasn't being recorded (right now i have limited recording power, hopefully i can increase it in the future, no money lol)

The entire website including the recording backend is coded by me, also, it is currently in active development, i'm adding new stuff everyday, so if in a specific moment the website doesn't work, probably its because im tinkering with it, its missing alot of stuff still, but the core thing works just fine.

Any suggestions welcome
Old 09-12-2016, 02:53 PM

Moonspell is on a distinguished road

Re: New site, www.camvault.xyz

keep up the good work! you have a pm from me
Old 09-13-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonspell View Post
keep up the good work! you have a pm from me
Thank you
Old 11-27-2016, 12:01 PM

ColorfulStreamer is on a distinguished road

Hii there Vault, i am a Really big Fan of your Work so Far, is there a Place Like Reddit or something were we can find you for Questions or are you only on here ?

besides the Site is great and the Captcha Method is a Good choice Like the Hoster. i dont now Mega so good at the moment but is there a Referal Code or Something from where you can get some Bonus Income when someone gets a Paid Mega Account?

i am Really Grateful that a site Like yours is there on the Web and not such like Rec.Tube and so on.

because i have no Problem pay something, but you know it is not as Legal as Buying a TV xD and then Credit Card or so is sh*t ^^
Old 11-28-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorfulStreamer View Post
Hii there Vault, i am a Really big Fan of your Work so Far, is there a Place Like Reddit or something were we can find you for Questions or are you only on here ?

besides the Site is great and the Captcha Method is a Good choice Like the Hoster. i dont now Mega so good at the moment but is there a Referal Code or Something from where you can get some Bonus Income when someone gets a Paid Mega Account?

i am Really Grateful that a site Like yours is there on the Web and not such like Rec.Tube and so on.

because i have no Problem pay something, but you know it is not as Legal as Buying a TV xD and then Credit Card or so is sh*t ^^
You can reach me here, im working on a set of paid features to support the website, they're under development atm, however the download of videos will always be free (the online streaming, will not, even if right now it is)
Old 11-30-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamVault View Post
You can reach me here, im working on a set of paid features to support the website, they're under development atm, however the download of videos will always be free (the online streaming, will not, even if right now it is)
Okey Thanks for the Quick Answer
That sounds Really Good
and yeah i think that is a good Business Model.
Because Hosters like Mega are relatively User Friendly.

not like Keep2share, Filejoker or so, we're even with Premium Accounts they almost Useless.
and when Someone wants a Stream, which needs more Bandwith its clear that this will need some extra income.
i would say Link-Crypters would also be a good Idea as long there not 5 in a Row xD

Question:
1. will there be a Login or something like that (because of the Add to Favorites Button) ?
Old 12-01-2016, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorfulStreamer View Post
Okey Thanks for the Quick Answer
That sounds Really Good
and yeah i think that is a good Business Model.
Because Hosters like Mega are relatively User Friendly.

not like Keep2share, Filejoker or so, we're even with Premium Accounts they almost Useless.
and when Someone wants a Stream, which needs more Bandwith its clear that this will need some extra income.
i would say Link-Crypters would also be a good Idea as long there not 5 in a Row xD

Question:
1. will there be a Login or something like that (because of the Add to Favorites Button) ?
Yeah, I think that keeping the download free its a fair choice, leaving other features to paid users.

And yes, there will be a login system, actually that button was supposed to work, but to not delay the launch of the website i left it there as a dummy button, there will be model favorites plus video comments and likes, plus a system to avoid videos being deleted in MEGA.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamVault View Post
Yeah, I think that keeping the download free its a fair choice, leaving other features to paid users.

And yes, there will be a login system, actually that button was supposed to work, but to not delay the launch of the website i left it there as a dummy button, there will be model favorites plus video comments and likes, plus a system to avoid videos being deleted in MEGA.
Yeah i think the same way, keeping the (Basis) Download Free is a Great way to get new Customers and a Solid Fan/Customer - base (which i think you will get soon after the Site is more Complete with the Login system, the Comments and so on.)

i would say that the Site has Already some Fans ^.^ because its the Best Alternative to Sites where you are bound to let your Anonymity down to get Content (Credit Card is one of the Worst Pay Wall Options when it comes to not 100 % Legal Content, in my Opinion)

Paysafecard as an example can be bought at least in europe at gas stations and many other sales points such as supermarkets (such as Aldi or as the company in the US is called trader's joe) without showing identity cards or other things that identify a person. You give cash on the hand and get the Paysafecard in the same value and thereby get a high degree of anonymity which i think would end in More People are willing to Use Paid Services.

the Plans for the "Future of the Site" sounds Great.

i must say Sites with Content like yours get a Big advantage from a good Working Community an Example is a strong base for the daily routine.
where Problems or bugs are recognized more often before it really comes to Big problems. which would Result in loss of Time, Money and Nerves xD
Old 12-07-2016, 05:27 PM

decood is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

perfect job
Old 12-08-2016, 02:27 AM

tranhoang559987 is on a distinguished road

Ä???ng th?´ng tin m?¬nh cá?§n , Ä‘ang t?¬m kiá??m bá»?a giá»? m?* ch?°a thá??y
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: