Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 07:19 PM

cd_kayla is on a distinguished road

I Need a Program Suggestion Pls

Hi all.

Im pretty new to stream and capture thingy and I think this forum could help me alot to learn the ways of it. Im a cam performer and I want to record my streams for later watch and sell as video. I used to use Camstudio with loseless codec and convert them for smaller size.

But after I format my PC I cant record with Camstudio with the sound, I can record the video only but not the video. So I need a FREE program (I hate illegal use of programs) that records both audio and video from the area I choose, not the full screen.

Looking forward for your replies

Regards
Kayla
Old 07-27-2014, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I Need a Program Suggestion Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_kayla View Post
Hi all.

Im pretty new to stream and capture thingy and I think this forum could help me alot to learn the ways of it. Im a cam performer and I want to record my streams for later watch and sell as video. I used to use Camstudio with loseless codec and convert them for smaller size.

But after I format my PC I cant record with Camstudio with the sound, I can record the video only but not the video. So I need a FREE program (I hate illegal use of programs) that records both audio and video from the area I choose, not the full screen.

Looking forward for your replies

Regards
Kayla
So you want a FREE Screen Recorder, okay.

Jing is free - you can download 5 minute video clips with it, though the quality is only OKAY - but the file size is small and it's a tool I use often.

FREECORDER - If you want to record MORE than just 5 minutes, FREECORDER has a DECENT screen recorder, but it only records from your MIC - not your audio card. So if you're wanting record the audio from your PC (instead of you talking into your mic) it might not be the best bet.

Replay Video Capture - In all honesty, I'm going to recommend you put up $40.00 and pick up a copy of Replay Video Capture. It's what I use when i'm not using Jing and it's one of my top 5 favorite programs on my PC.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Here is a FULL list of Tested and SAFE Screen Recorders, both free & Paid - http://all-streaming-media.com/recor...o-from-screen/ but again in all honesty, I'm going to recommend paid because you DO get you pay for when doing screen capture videos
Old 07-28-2014, 04:55 PM

Hi.

Thanks for your awesome reply. I'd like to ask you few questions about it. First I want to record unlimited time, with the Camstudio it has 2GB limit to play it nice. Can you do these 3 on Replay Video Capture ?

- Record unlimited time
- Record with sound (From soundcard I guess Idk)
- Avaible to choose the area I want to record (I dont want to record full screen always)

Regards
Kayla
Old 07-29-2014, 02:23 AM

zappy99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi.

Thanks for your awesome reply. I'd like to ask you few questions about it. First I want to record unlimited time, with the Camstudio it has 2GB limit to play it nice. Can you do these 3 on Replay Video Capture ?

- Record unlimited time
- Record with sound (From soundcard I guess Idk)
- Avaible to choose the area I want to record (I dont want to record full screen always)

Regards
Kayla
All 3 works perfectly, I use a long time and until now have had no problems. You can use it with confidence!
Old 08-06-2014, 04:55 PM

Hello again guys.

I've the Replay Video Capture on my laptop now. It works perfectly, file sizes are really low, records sound aswell and records without any time or mb limit, it is really great. But I've this problem.

When I wanted to use this program on my PC, Im getting this error and I cant record it with sound ; http://i57.tinypic.com/157n7km.png

It works perfect on my laptop and not on my pc is it because I've a microphone attached to laptop ? The other options on Sound tab is just the same, but on my PC Mic is " Not plugged in " while on laptop it is active. Is this happening because of this ?

I'd really but really need help on this, I've no idea how to fix this but I really must. Please help me on this :'(

Regards
Kayla
Old 08-13-2014, 08:58 AM

zappy99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello again guys.

I've the Replay Video Capture on my laptop now. It works perfectly, file sizes are really low, records sound aswell and records without any time or mb limit, it is really great. But I've this problem.

When I wanted to use this program on my PC, Im getting this error and I cant record it with sound ; http://i57.tinypic.com/157n7km.png

It works perfect on my laptop and not on my pc is it because I've a microphone attached to laptop ? The other options on Sound tab is just the same, but on my PC Mic is " Not plugged in " while on laptop it is active. Is this happening because of this ?

I'd really but really need help on this, I've no idea how to fix this but I really must. Please help me on this :'(

Regards
Kayla
Probably desktop PC has problems with audio drivers. I have the laptop and I tried to test the desktop PC because I have not.

" Not plugged in " - you tried the headphones with a microphone connected to your PC?
Old 08-13-2014, 03:35 PM

Hey thanks for reponse.

I've USB interface headset, this program records the sound from speaker via microphone ? If so this is problem for me since I cant always have the sound to record the my or the current show since I dont live alone.

I'll try it tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Of course - let us know how it goes!
Old 09-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hey thanks for reponse.

I've USB interface headset, this program records the sound from speaker via microphone ? If so this is problem for me since I cant always have the sound to record the my or the current show since I dont live alone.

I'll try it tomorrow.
Still having an issue?
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: