Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 09:57 AM

demigodz is on a distinguished road

moviefap problem: black screen when recording with Replay Media Catcher and Jaksta

hey everyone anyone knows how to download flv movies from moviefap.com i did try Jaksta and did try Replay Media Catcher but all i get is black screen
Old 11-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Stream Recorder

Re: moviefap problem: black screen when recording with Replay Media Catcher and Jakst

Moviefap uses simple HTTP streams. It it very easy to download/save/capture/record HTTP .flv videos:
FAQ: How to record/download/capture/save Adobe Flash .FLV video HTTP stream from embedded player

I tried Replay Media Catcher 3.11 and it works fine for me. Please note that HTTP videos are cached, so you may need to clear the browser cache to download the video. You can also use the Video History Tool of Replay Media Catcher to save videos from browser cache to your hd.

You may also save HTTP streams using freeware Jaksta Free Media Recorder, Freecorder and download them using freeware Fast Video Download.

You may also want to download an FLV player, although Replay Media Catcher comes with freeware Applian FLV Player that should work fine.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,