Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 01:29 PM

xaboxa is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Live CAM/CHAT sites at one place

Why this thread ?
We have 16 pages at "adult streaming videos" subforum and who knows how many threads. However, most of content is out of date so the recording of a streams doesn't work.

Idea ?
My idea is that we made a "sticky" thread were we will have updated info about recording of a streams. All members should participate in it so that way all other members could find info about recording - is it possible or not. That way we will have less "double threads".

Further, for every cam site we can add info about what software can to record it's stream (is it pvt or only free) and more further, members who managed to record streams can to write tutorials "how to" .

If the admins agree I can start with making a list of cam chat sites. It would not be hard for me
Old 01-18-2012, 12:20 PM

temp2r is on a distinguished road

Re: Live CAM/CHAT sites at one place

Who got some news for this thread?

Come on nobody got sites which works with pvt chats?
Old 01-19-2012, 01:19 PM

Question

I have posted reply the day after I started thread. It has consist of informations about 10 live cam sites regarding recording (yes or no, pvt or free only) and what software can capture/record stream. I'm not sure why my reply has never been published. Maybe because of a many links it has consist of.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:01 PM

anon069 is on a distinguished road

I posted a reply that day too, telling you not to do such a thread because you make it very easy for the cam sites to see what/where their vulnerabilities are and remove them with such a thread.

That too was never approved for whatever reason.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon069 View Post
I posted a reply that day too, telling you not to do such a thread because you make it very easy for the cam sites to see what/where their vulnerabilities are and remove them with such a thread.

That too was never approved for whatever reason.
Sorry, we get ALOT of spam and sometimes delete legit posts by mistake
Old 01-21-2012, 05:25 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream Ripper View Post
Sorry, we get ALOT of spam and sometimes delete legit posts by mistake
Huuh. I have spent whole hour to write reply. I was using, bold, underline, italic fonts, different colors for every category...

Ok. I agree anon69 with you too. Is there any way we can organize ourself that we are able to exchange knowledge without being tracked by camsites admins or owners ? Maybe some subforum with special permits ?

for example:
You will have to know at least one way for recording of any camsite, send it to admin or mod and after that you can ask for access in that subforum.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Banned

natKepuh is on a distinguished road

half an hour searching the internet about it

Hi, I'm new here, but I already like stream-recorder.com
seems the most interesting questions are disclosed inthis
Old 01-30-2012, 02:15 PM

Wink

As it looks like, it will be the best that this topic stay "underground". Considering that fact here is my idea. If anyone of you know some cam sites that is possible to record pvt shows from send me PM. You can write in message where at is possible to record privates show from, what kind of software you are using and if I already don't know the way I'll be happy to exchange my knowledge with you

As for now, I do know the way to record private streams from at least 6 cam sites (free + private) !
As for now, I can access to 3 different VOD archives too !

p.s. It's not about network of some cam site, it is about 6 totaly different cam sites
Old 01-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah guys, I know first hand that companies search for forums like this that discuss things such as this. If you want to take it to PM, that's fine - but i'd rather not give them all one 'go to' site for recording their streams.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:32 AM

misslin is on a distinguished road

yeah i konw this forum by google
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: