Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming audio and video online. Audio and video downloads. > Audio books
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:10 AM
shawndenise

DRM removal software for .WMA audio books

I recently purchased and downloaded several audio books but can't transfer them to my ipod nano unless i remove the "DRM". I am running windows 2000 professional (company puter ) Does anyone know what software I could use on this system to remove the DRM? Thanks!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Stream Recorder

Re: DRM Removal Software

Where did you buy your audiobooks? What format do they have?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:07 AM
shawndenise

Re: DRM Removal Software

they are in .wma format and purchased from various sources. Thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: DRM removal software for .WMA audio books

Try DRM removal software that works with Windows Media Player.

I haven't seen any success in using lossless DRM removal software like FairUse4WM or freeme2 recently, but you can always use lossy DRM removal software like Soundtaxi, Tunebite, Daniusoft Digital Media Converter or just re-record audio from your sound card using direct sound recording software (the latter one works in real time only and can't preserve ID3 tags).
Old 12-21-2009, 08:19 PM
amyzhao

Re: DRM removal software for .WMA audio books

HEY, use any DRM removal software, but not crappy ones from wondershare. They promote their crap by spam, so never ever buy anything from Wondershare. Stop spreading the desease!
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,