Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 06:29 PM

greenythebeast is on a distinguished road

Re: chaturbate.com rtmp link

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakiiira View Post
but tubedigger not works to cap the pvt show and the room with password
Thats true. Hoping chap will help us out
Old 01-04-2012, 11:34 AM

Thanks to chap's help I've figured it out finally. I now have built an application for my Mac that will automatically download the video by inputting the chaturbate username. Thanks for your help!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenythebeast View Post
Thanks to chap's help I've figured it out finally. I now have built an application for my Mac that will automatically download the video by inputting the chaturbate username. Thanks for your help!
Awesome, if you want to share it - feel free to start a new post with the link. Just as long as it's safe, that is cool by me
Old 01-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Is anyone else having problems downloading CB videos now? I'm getting the following error whenever I try to download something:

Code:
DEBUG: Property: <Name:              level, STRING:	error>
DEBUG: Property: <Name:               code, STRING:	NetConnection.Connect.Rejected>
DEBUG: Property: <Name:        description, STRING:	Connection failed: Application rejected connection.>
DEBUG: Property: <Name:        application, STRING:	security>
DEBUG: Property: <Name:           clientid, NUMBER:	2041368995.00>
DEBUG: Property: <Name:        secureToken, STRING:	c94be08658a1bb6455bee9bd81c46efb6a8b4fb828fe95ac9bb72e48ec84d1390b971cba>
DEBUG: (object end)
DEBUG: HandleInvoke, server invoking <_error>
ERROR: rtmp server sent error
DEBUG: RTMP_ClientPacket, received: invoke 18 bytes
DEBUG: (object begin)
DEBUG: Property: NULL
DEBUG: HandleInvoke, server invoking <close>
ERROR: rtmp server requested close
DEBUG: Closing connection.
Any ideas?

Edit: GetFLV on Windows seems to still work. So is this a problem with RTMPdump?

Last edited by greenythebeast : 01-24-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:34 PM

anon069 is on a distinguished road

They changed their swf which then changed the token. So the old parameters won't work.

By the by, you could always use tubedigger to record pvts groups and password rooms by just opening the direct 'popout link' in its window; this latest update put an end to that as well. Seems they really tightening up their security
Old 01-27-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon069 View Post
They changed their swf which then changed the token. So the old parameters won't work.

By the by, you could always use tubedigger to record pvts groups and password rooms by just opening the direct 'popout link' in its window; this latest update put an end to that as well. Seems they really tightening up their security
Yup, KSV says he's going to take a look at the .swf when he gets back to see if he can deobfuscate the new token. hopefully he'll be able to get it done
Old 05-09-2013, 11:55 AM

peepers is on a distinguished road

Sorry if this thread is closed. Noob here.

Question: Is there a way to capture private streams via tubedigger without spending tokens?

I have the paid, full version of tubedigger v4.4.4 and it gets pubic shows great. I am most interested in CB and MFC.

Thanks
Old 05-09-2013, 01:44 PM

xaboxa is on a distinguished road

There is no way TD capture and record stream without spending a tokens/credits at CB or MFC.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:17 PM

peepers is on a distinguished road

Thanks.

I had seen some talk of it, but think it maybe BS. I just wasn't sure if TD is capturing the screen or if it somehow is downloading the stream and had away around the private or password show block.

I think it may have sounded too good to be true and was.

Even though TD is working great and a huge leap ahead of WM capture. I dont regret sending the $ for paid version.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:29 AM

mosb3rg is on a distinguished road

hey guys just randomly came across this looking into deobfuscation of tokens, in the past with sites like streamate.com whenever i tried to dump the live stream of a payshow, the reason why it stops the live show for example, or the dump (usually both at once) is simply because your only allowed one instance during the live paid show since its restricted to your instance because your paying for it while it counts the seconds and minutes. You wont likely be able to exploit that, if you could you wouldnt likely need to pay for the shows in the first place you would just trick the browser into letting you watch it. etc. So sorry to say i wouldnt expect that to work at all on any sites which are session based like this.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: