Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 03:46 PM

havedenu is on a distinguished road

CB flv speex - what player?

So I don't know if this is a problem with downloaded videos from CB or a general problem so I posted it in this forum.

Downloaded several videos from CB with rtmpdump and they have speex codec for audio.
Now I wonder what player could play them without converting?
My standard player is KMPlayer which plays the flv video perfectly and can jump in the video file. The problem is that I have no sound.
I tried vlc (they don't really care about speex as it seems) and mplayer, where I have sound but the file is not seekable.

Does either mplayer or KMplayer work when I install some codec pack - any experiences? What player do you use?

I know I can just convert the videos via ffmpeg -i x.flv -vcodec copy -acodec libmp3lame -ar 44100 y.flv but I ofc would prefer to just play it.

Thank you
Old 12-11-2013, 03:56 AM

Elyssium is on a distinguished road

Re: CB flv speex - what player?

If you install the KLite codec pack it should make most standard players (e.g. WMP, MPC) play the files with sound and allow you to skip through the file, unless the stream was terminated prematurely in which case you might need to fix the duration tag first.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:34 AM

havedenu is on a distinguished road

Ok after looking through several forums and messing with filter (LAVFilters etc)/splitter and so on I found a new mediaplayer that seems to be totaly awesome and even better than KMPlayer:

PotPlayer: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/PotPlayer
It plays damaged flv perfectly with sound and seekable where no other player could do that. Super customizable. Very happy I found it.
You have to download it on the site above, the original developer site only has a korean version.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:56 PM

flipper2011 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by havedenu View Post
Ok after looking through several forums and messing with filter (LAVFilters etc)/splitter and so on I found a new mediaplayer that seems to be totaly awesome and even better than KMPlayer:

PotPlayer: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/PotPlayer
It plays damaged flv perfectly with sound and seekable where no other player could do that. Super customizable. Very happy I found it.
You have to download it on the site above, the original developer site only has a korean version.
I been using it for the past week, great player. Now if the source has hiccups, its not going to do any magic, but it's nearly perfect
Old 12-11-2014, 10:59 PM

heeratagore is on a distinguished road

Riva FLV Player

Hello..

I faced a lot of problem with audio and video players but now i found a good solution for that. Riva FLV player is a good media player..it has different features ..

Riva FLV Player Compared With Other Video Player Softwares

The Riva FLV player is a unique video player in comparison with the others due to a number of reasons. First, it is more portable than other media players. Second, there is a full version for windows free download. Third, the media player codec pack is easy to install. Lastly, download flv player and it allows frequent update of features.

The Riva player enables the client to seamlessly play FLV files. In addition, it uses low to moderate resources. It can help you navigate backward and forward through the videos and allow you to play them in a loop. Furthermore, It does not crash and it does not have pop errors. Overall, Riva FLV player is an effective movie and video solution.

Heera Tagore...

Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , ,