Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 07:47 PM

Alabaster is on a distinguished road

Capturebate Issues

So, I've been able to get everything intalled (Ubuntu) and it will record cams from the first page only. I was thinking that it would pull cams from the followed page. I "think" it might be throwing an error on authentication and redirecting back to the main page instead of the followed-cams page. But if that were the case, why is it properly capturing the streams from the first page?

So, to summarize...it will record cams that are in my wish list only if they appear on the home page.

Any ideas?
Old 02-23-2015, 09:53 PM

Re: Capturebate Issues

And I've been blocked out because of too many failed login attempts. So that is definitely the problem. I just don't know why the login is failing. The config USER is my username and PASS is the password code that I pulled from the page. So, apparently something is messed up in the Capturatebate script that is causing it to fail the login. Although, there is no place in the config for my actual "text" version of the password, which is what is needed to log in...so again...am I missing something?
Old 02-24-2015, 06:35 PM

c4170001 is on a distinguished road

Credentials in your config should be like this:

[credentials]
USER = lorem
PASS = ipsum

You do not need to insert your hashed password anywhere (which is, I assume, what you meant by code pulled from the page.) Config password is just your normal password.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:48 AM

Okay, that got me a little bit closer. The problem now is that the script that is built is trying to use the password. I've only ever been able to get this to work by using the password hash in rtmpdump.

While I was writing this, I tried hardcoding the password hash into the modellist.py file (line 106) and everything is working now. I can see the code that is supposed to extract the hash, but it isn't working for me. I'll poke around at it a bit more when I have time, but for now everything is running fine.

Thanks for the help!
Old 02-28-2015, 08:06 AM

ironsheik is on a distinguished road

does capturebate run on windows?
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , ,