Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Audio stream recording
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did the thread/suggested software tools help you capture the original Sony streams?
No, because i'm not interested in Sony's new online music service 44 28.21%
No. I gave their service a trial and i think it's a big disappointment 56 35.90%
No, because i couldn't find a recent cracked working version of the capture tool 29 18.59%
No, because i am incapable of installing/using the suggested software 2 1.28%
Yes, and i have already recycled the Qriocity music files because they are low sound quality ! 16 10.26%
Yes. I am a kiddo and capturing QMU streams is easy and rewarding, thanks!! 9 5.77%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 12:54 PM
any user of the forum who preferred to post anonymously

any ANONYMOUS forum user is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Sony Music Unlimited ( QMUSIC.COM | MUSIC.QRIOCITY.COM ) stream recording

how can i record the original streams from qriocity website? is it sony music? please helps me.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Stream Recorder

Re: Sony Music Unlimited ( QMUSIC.COM | MUSIC.QRIOCITY.COM ) stream recording

Sony's Qriocity Music Unlimited ( QMU | qmusic.com ) review
Old 03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Moderator - exTerminator

placebo is on a distinguished road
Cool

hi.
if you are a Windows user then you can try the standard procedure with rtmpsrv.exe and rtmpdump.exe although it didnt work out with me. i own a full version (no demo version!, no cracked version!) of GetFLV and with it, capturing the qriocity stream url's and downloading them is really easy. I've tested RTMPdump and GetFLV.
GETFLV worked well (see screenshot), RTMPDUMP didnt work.

Go ahead and try.

Here you can download the Michael Jackson Planet Earth full-length track (powered by Qriocity):
Michael Jackson Selections From Michael Jackson's This Is It - Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity.aac (play in foobar2000 and tell me if you liked the sound quality!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg test.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by placebo : 04-21-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Moderator - exTerminator

placebo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by placebo View Post
Here you can download the Michael Jackson Planet Earth full-length track (powered by Qriocity):
Michael Jackson Selections From Michael Jackson's This Is It - Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity.aac (play in foobar2000 and tell me if you liked the sound quality!)
Wow, that is stupid. The above tiny file got deleted (by Sony/mediafire). I cant believe it. The ridiculous 48kbps file got deleted by them. I should complain to Sony Qriocity!!

Apart from it, this is to inform you that it is IMPOSSIBLE to DELETE ("DESTROY") your QMU account. You can NOT DELETE nor CANCEL the account. There is no button/link which says "cancel subscription". What you can do, is cancelling your SUBSCRIPTION (but not your account). How? In an indirect manner.
=> You simply remove your credit card information.

You can also change your email address affiliated with the QMU account ... but the QMU account itself (the thing that you once created!) cannot be deleted, cancelled or undone. Or deactivated.

If you're interested in another 30days FREE trial, you could probably create a new working trial subscription account with the same old credit card information .. but i am telling you, it is not worth it.

I am the big audio master on this public forum (and Sony staff is watching us and deleting my uploads) and i have signed up for their service and tested it. And you have to belive me. I am telling you:

Sony's Qriocity Music Unlimited is a big fuck!

ps. Spread the word!
pps. their customer service sucks too. i had sent them 2 emails on Saturday asking some simple questions which are not treated in the online help (FAQ's) and they never cared to answer my emails. Believe me guys and girls, i will never again sign up for QMU subscription!! I dont regret the trial but ..

Before you catch their streams, read the following info in your country's language:
Privacy Policy (US/EN)
it's a long text but not too long. and very easy to understand. written clearly. do read it.

Last edited by placebo : 04-06-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Stream Recorder

At least you can cancel your subsciption easily (unlike Rhapsody):
  1. Log into your account
  2. Click on the Media tab at the top.
  3. Select Music from the All Media menu on the left
  4. Click the Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity icon and a Product Details popup box will appear
  5. Click on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscription
  6. Click the Cancel Automatic Renewal button
This will stop your subscription from renewing at the end of your current subscription period. You will continue to enjoy the benefits of your current subscription until it expires.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , ,