View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:46 AM

alexthunder is on a distinguished road

USB 2.0 HD video recorders for recording HD video of gameplays

AverMedia Game Capture HD is a video capture device. It allows to record HD video up to 720p60 and 1080p30. Recording format: MP4 (Codec: h.264 & AAC). Uses component video input, so it can record from both xbox 360 and PS3 gameplays. Uses hardware h.264 encoding. Supports no-delay component (YPbPr) passthrough, so you can play games and record them simultaneously. Works without a Windows PC

Main features:
  • Record without a PC
  • Up to 1080P (with firmware 3.0.6 or later; 1080p 60 input, 1080p 30 fps recording)
  • Easy One touch record, after setup
  • Package Include: Game Capture HD (Weight: 335g) User Manual, Remote Control (Batteries Included), Universal Component Cable for Game
  • Consoles, Component Cable, RCA Audio Cable, Power Adapter (12V/1.5A)
  • Remote included

Capturing your console gaming triumphs is now much easier! If the living room is your war field, all you need is your video game console, TV set and the Game Capture HD. The Game Capture HD is a standalone HD video capture box which allows users to preserve Wii, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 HD gameplays to an internal or external hard drive without a PC. Installation is easy. Just connect the Game Capture HD to your game console with 3-in-1 Component cables (included), and there you go! With one click, the Game Capture HD can capture and preview live game footage in 1080p (with firmware 3.0.6 or later) resolution. When you're gaming or playing back your recordings, you can also capture the precious moment in an image file freely. You have the right to decide where to save the recordings or screenshots. Besides, all your recordings and screenshots can be moved between the connected hard drives for portability and sharing.

Play your games unaffected on the TV, and also record in 1080p at the same time.

Technical Details:
  • Input Signal: Component video, stereo audio
  • Output Signal: Component video, stereo audio
  • Recording Formats: MP4 (Codec: h.264 & AAC)
  • Supported Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
  • Maximum Recording Resolution: 1080p@30fps