Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 02:00 PM

Robby6666 is on a distinguished road

Record private stream Livejasmin

Hi, I have been using Replay Media Catcher 3.11 to record the feed stream from LiveJasmin Freechat as well as the feed stream from the Private Chat, but for 4 or 5 days now when I want to record a private stream, it's not working at all. The Freechat stream is still being record with no problems, but now the Private stream can't be recorded.

I have been searching about this topic and I have read that since version 3.0.2 of Replay Media Catcher they didn't allow to record RTMPE streams. I'm not sure if LiveJasmin was or is using this kind of stream, but with the version 3.11 of Replay Media Catcher i was able to record the stream with no problems until few days ago. I wanted to know if somebody has experienced this same issue and if somebody has any idea of any software I can use to record the feed stream of LiveJasmin privates. I know there also exist software that allows to record the screen, but I'm not asking about that, I'm looking for a software that will let me record the stream from the site itself.

I hope somebody can help me with this.
Thanks in advance,
Robby
Old 01-09-2011, 06:54 PM

Trapt is on a distinguished road

Re: Record private stream Livejasmin

I've had the exact same problem since Wednesday but I was using RMC 3.01. Now the pvt stream capture stays at 0. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:07 AM

qwertyu is on a distinguished road

I joined this forum just for that problem too, can't find a solution, not rmc4 can do it too, same problem, stuck at 0 in pvt, please help.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:51 PM

Bingo, Its the FLV Recorder, it does not even take from your bandwidth, it gets the direct stream from livejasmin, but don't fool yourself when you go to free chat and it starts recording, don't go directly to pvt, the recording will seems like it's getting the pvt but it's not, so do it the other way, go directly to pvt not first at free chat, and it does not continue to record the stream after you get out, it cuts it there because it takes from what you see in your flash player from browser.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Stream Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyu View Post
Bingo, Its the FLV Recorder, it does not even take from your bandwidth, it gets the direct stream from livejasmin, but don't fool yourself when you go to free chat and it starts recording, don't go directly to pvt, the recording will seems like it's getting the pvt but it's not, so do it the other way, go directly to pvt not first at free chat, and it does not continue to record the stream after you get out, it cuts it there because it takes from what you see in your flash player from browser.
Replay Media Catcher 4 allows to capture HTTP and RTMP streams as well. For capturing RTMP streams just go to Tools -> Settings -> RTMP Download Tweaks and set the program to record instead of downloading. IMHO this is one of the best features introduced in RMC 4.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream Recorder View Post
Replay Media Catcher 4 allows to capture HTTP and RTMP streams as well. For capturing RTMP streams just go to Tools -> Settings -> RTMP Download Tweaks and set the program to record instead of downloading. IMHO this is one of the best features introduced in RMC 4.
Yeah we know that, i guess capturing livejasmin private stream requires some sort of login information, or they limit private stream for just one connection per user, RMC4 can't get the stream of livejasmin private chat anymore no mater what you do. I hope we will have some fix on this because FVL Recorder can't get what you always expect from it, i tried that too. Sorry.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:44 AM

FLV Recorder works fine, but that's just as if you were recording using Camtasia or another software just to capture what's on the screen, once you close the window, it will stop recording.

What I'm looking for it's just a software like what it was RMC until few days ago, which allowed to record the stream even after closing the browswer. That allowed to capture few streams at same time, so you could be recording the private stream you were in and at the same time, you could be recording another freechat streams from other rooms at the same time.

I believe Livejasmin made some technical changes on their system, they modified the memberchat applet on 5th January, which I believe is the day it stopped working, and since then it's not possible to record anymore. I have no idea what technical changes they did, so I have no idea if there will be any other way or software that will allow to record as it was possible before. Any help would be appreciated if somebody knows about this.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:13 AM

I know very well what are you talking about but i don't see the solution, what kind of technical changes? It catches the flv file, Replay Media Catcher 4 is doing the same, it catches, but there is no transfer to that file, I would like some help here too. FLV Recorder is not doing the job I'm very disappointed, so i guess it will be some screen recorder now.

Last edited by qwertyu : 01-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:36 PM

nash28 is on a distinguished road

I was able to record all private streams from joyourself.com (same content than livejasmin) with Wondershare Streaming Video Recorder, even after closing the live session, but i also noticed since about 2 weeks it stopped working..

I am only able to record the free sessions now, i am also looking for a new way to bypass this technical changes..i only noticed a small change in the rtmp-url of the private session file.. ("privstream" instead of "stream"..)..
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash28 View Post
I was able to record all private streams from joyourself.com (same content than livejasmin) with Wondershare Streaming Video Recorder, even after closing the live session, but i also noticed since about 2 weeks it stopped working..

I am only able to record the free sessions now, i am also looking for a new way to bypass this technical changes..i only noticed a small change in the rtmp-url of the private session file.. ("privstream" instead of "stream"..)..

Joyourself and Livejasmin are the same site, it just changes the template of the site, that's why the streams are the same in one and other. I have been checking several software but none seem to work. I don't know what they changed on Livejasmin but it seems they blocked it somehow for the stream not to be recorded anymore.
Does anybody know if Replay Media Catcher usually updates to fix some issues like this when it's not possible to record from one particular site, or they won't pay atenttion to this?
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , ,