Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Broadcasting streaming media > CCTV cameras and DVRs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 02:55 AM

bradleyheathhays is on a distinguished road

Need equipment advice

I'm attending an 8 hour lecture soon and I'm trying to equip myself with the ability to gracefully (read covertly) take snap shots of the slides that'll be used. What I'm talking about is a pair of glasses with a camera in them coupled by a wire (3.5 mm connection) to a small battery backed-up DVR unit. Glasses (as the camera) because I'll probably have to adjust my perspective to get all the shots, and a 2 piece setup because the all-in-one camera glasses I've found on the net last at most 2 hrs.

The only wired frame I've found that comes close to doing this is called either the LawMate CM-SG20 or the SUNLM480.

https://www.spyshopeurope.com/en/law...-camera/456/17

Unfortunately it's resolution is only 640 x 480 and that's too low for my application.

Sooo, does anyone know of a pair of specialty glasses like these (wired) with better resolution? Alternatively I suppose I could use a small wired camera designed to be attached to a hat or my own glasses.

Also, if there's another place other than here I should ask my question please let me know.

I'm all ears. Thanks
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: