Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 11:55 AM

forlan38 is on a distinguished road

MFC, how to see who is online?

I want to see all my fav models' status in one page, at the moment i'm using one website which is recording that which model have been online. For example, http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/Atesssa

But i get tired of opening a page for each model. Is there any way you can suggest to see all favourite models in one page?
Old 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: MFC, how to see who is online?

No idea on that man sorry - great idea, you might want to suggest it to MFC to make as a feature for members?
Old 01-21-2014, 01:13 PM

Thank you for your response. Ok, i will send a mail to MFC, but i'm not sure they will pay attention =)
Old 01-21-2014, 01:17 PM

In addition, i will open a new thread to show how you can get notified when the model is online. i'm using Google Chrome Page Monitor but only for a few of models, because it is destroying RAM.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

Stream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond reputeStream Ripper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlan38 View Post
In addition, i will open a new thread to show how you can get notified when the model is online. i'm using Google Chrome Page Monitor but only for a few of models, because it is destroying RAM.
Please don't - just stick to this thread if you find a solution
Old 01-24-2014, 09:19 AM

Elgero is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have my own console application for the few girls that I'm following.

It takes no parameters, just create a text file in the same directory as the tool, name it "watchlist.txt" and add models in the following format: <ModelID>|<ModelName>

You must add the model ID, because models can change their name anytime they want, so checking their names is not reliable at all. You must add the model name as well, because if a model changes her name, then you'll have no idea who she really is. The name from the model list will be compared with the name in your watchlist. If they're not the same, then it will show you how she was previously known to you (see screenshot).

You can find the model ID in the source code of their profile page, at the bottom.

Watchlist example:

Code:
5323998|NikiSkyler
5676470|XoPaxi
6158368|GinnyPotter

http://dfiles.eu/files/jde40cc9b

Old 01-26-2014, 04:18 AM

Thank you very much, this is exactly what i'm looking for. It's very simple and easy to use.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:21 AM

As i mentioned before, i'm using Google Page Monitor application in Chrome.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...enbfclihhmmfcd

But it's a performance killer, so i prefer to add 5-6 models. The idea is very simple, you should find that what is changing on the page when a model is getting online and offline.

For example, for MFC, i'm using the page below. Because i don't trust mfc model profile pages, it's not updating instantly for me.

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/SweetMirandaa

When the model gets online, on this page offline icon changes to 'load cam'. So it's very simple, you should make search load cam, after that when the model is online, you will get a notification.

for imlive, i'm using the keyword 'Free'.

for chaturbate, 'REPORT ABUSE'

you can discover easily for other sites this kind of keywords.

Also you must select Regex and you can adjust how often it should check the model status.

This photo is in Turkish but i hope it will be useful.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dkwbd5.jpg

Best Regards
Old 01-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

This is perfect!!
Old 01-27-2014, 02:21 AM

xaboxa is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Another great app from Elgero. Plus it is very easy for use.

Thank you very much E !
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: