Audio/video stream recording forums

Attention Visitor:
You may have to register or log in before you can post:
  • Click the register link to sign up.
  • Registered members please fill in the form below and click the "Log in" button.
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Audio/video stream recording forums > Streaming media recording forum > Video stream recording (Adult streaming videos)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply Post New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 05:39 AM

recorderchef is on a distinguished road

Capture from Japanese webcam site like dxlive,sakuralive,livedechat.tv,exshot,...

Hello,

does anyone know how to capture from any japanese webcamsite like dxlive, sakuralive, livedechat.tv, exshot, angellieve etc?

i tried so much with so much programs but it nor working.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Stream Recorder

Re: Capture from Japanese webcam site like dxlive,sakuralive,livedechat.tv,exshot,...

I tried to open dxlive.com, livedechat.tv, kanjukulive.com but they seem to require to register or use japanese language on pictures, so I can't translate it.

A also tried hxxp://www.sakuralive.com/japanese-webcam-girls.html
The free previews use RTMP protocol, so there should be no problem capturing with Replay Media Catcher 4 in the RTMP recording mode. You can also try to capture such streams with CooJah (without Blader).

Most probably private chats use RTMPE protocol, so try to capture them with freeware CooJah (without Blader) or with rtmpsuck.

RTMP recorders and RTMPE recorders which download RTMP and RTMPE streams will probably not work, but you can try them as well.

And of course you can use screen video capture software.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:48 PM

Re: Capture from Japanese webcam site like dxlive,sakuralive,livedechat.tv,exshot,...

thank you for the answer!

In preview im able to capture it with Replay Media Catcher yes right. But i try to capture from the pvt shows? No way? for example i am registered at sakuralive but i cant capture the pvt`s. Only the previews.

This girl are all soooo hot!!!!! And most of them have HD Cams and most of them are love to do what they do, but no chance for capture the pvt`s!
Do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Stream Recorder

You can try to use screen video capture software if you can't capture/download with stream recorders.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 AM

thanks, yeah i can do that, but i prefer to go to a girl who is already in pvt with someone other (like a group show) so i can easy capture the stream without take her pvt.
But the 1st problem is that Replay Media Catcher stops to capture after approx 20 - 30 seconds, and the curiousest thing, the 2nd problem, is that sakuralive anyway charge points from me although im not in the girls room (i enter the site, choose a girl who is already in pvt, go to her room, wait until media catcher starts to capture and then close the room).
Anyone has a solution?
Thanks!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Stream Recorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by recorderchef View Post
but i prefer to go to a girl who is already in pvt with someone other (like a group show) so i can easy capture the stream without take her pvt.
Getting illegal access to content can have very negative consequences. Even if it is possible, I don't think that you can get this kind of help here.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:33 AM

You are right!
Butwhen im in pvt with the girl Replay Media Catcher stops to capture after approx 20 - 30 seconds. Why is that?
CooJah is not working, i tried it.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:26 AM
GetFLV support

getflv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by recorderchef View Post
You are right!
Butwhen im in pvt with the girl Replay Media Catcher stops to capture after approx 20 - 30 seconds. Why is that?
CooJah is not working, i tried it.
GetFLV maybe can help you. Please download and install latest GetFLV(8.9.6.9) and give us your feedback.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Stream Recorder

Do they use RTMP protocol? If yes, then just go to Tools -> Settings -> RTMP Recording Tweaks and set the RTMP recording mode to capture packets from flash player instead of downloading.
Reply Post New Thread
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,